Frown

The wife gets up at 5am. One of these days I'm going to getting speeding ticket, just going to church, starts at 10am. I don't get on to her, but still. Man, I can diddle around and still be ready in an hour.

Oroy54; define diddle around. Maybe it's because your umm diddling around, if you catch my drift.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Smile The ole diddle thing!

Oh Yeah, I think I know what you mean. I should wake up at 5am in the morning and give her a "Jump Start!" Thanks vmc!

Hmm

Takes my wife a minimum of two hour to get ready for anything (including walking the dogs)! Then she gets mad at ME for sitting on the edge of the bed waiting on HER! It's been twenty years, you'd think I'd be used to it by now...

It's has to do with hormones and genetics, get used to it.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

As long as she's not slow to get UN dressed, I would say you don't have anything to worry about LOL

Smile That hair drier has got to go!

My bathroom is on a 20 amp circuit, She trips the breaker with the hair drier. I work shift, so on nights, I'm trying to sleep. Then Whirrrrr goes the hair drier, off, then Whirrrr again, off. Is the honeymoon over?

Talking

No my wife gets dressed at a decent pace and always looks good THE FIRST TIME, but feels the need to redress herself again. I normally just have to smile when she comes down the stairs with a whole diff outfit on than when I last saw her. I smile cause I know it will spark a sarcastic "Oh shut-up!" to keep me from smarting off anymore about it.

Aint it fun??!
    "The Bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"

When ever we go anywhere we always take "her" car. So when I get ready I grab a couple of beers and the newspaper and go sit in the car. She does the driving.

I learn some things in 38 years.

Orey, clean that hair dryer, all the little intake vents with a soft brush.
    And Frank is right about that, especially if they ask how do I look and you hesitate, even a little bit......the process starts all over again.......
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Yeah Frank it is!

I sent her to set up shop in the back master bedroom. That's another story. The house is a little cool inside, and she just now ran out of the bedroom with nothing on but a towel on her head, boobies bouncing, I'll see you guy's later. Hormones Dice? I'm just 50? Roy

Beencool; Does she tell you that your taking her car and then after 4-6 hours you realize she's not coming out.

Off the subject but did you or do you have a guy working for you by the name of Jon M----. Originally from Mass.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.