hope some one can help me out... ive been doing ac work for a few years and sometimes just pump the froen back into the compressor, then recover back at the shop... ( they all have the regular valves you can open and clpose with service wrench ) i had one the other day, the unit was old and had those king valves in it,, what is the proper way of pumping froen back into compressor with those..

trying to get an idea.. i know you have to open them to see pressures and all but i am new at king valves