+ Reply to Thread

Thread: looking 4 apprenticeship

Post Likes

Smile

Hello everyone, I am a driven 21 year old who has jaust grafuated from an hvac school in CA. I am just looking for a little direction towrds good companies. I know I need experience and am willing to work hard and cheap. Anybody have any suggestions, they will be appreciated. Thanks.

Post Likes
    try to find a company that is willing and able to train you.remember, you just got out of school,so you have to work your butt off to gain all the experience you can! you will be the "low man" on the totem pole,so that means you need to watch,listen & learn.it may seem like you are ready to run service or install but be careful,thoes roads are a hell of alot more icy than they look!try to learn all you can from the other techs. dont rush yourself and you should be fine.

[Edited by 1972torino on 02-07-2005 at 10:55 PM]
    I don’t always drink beer, but when I do I prefer Dos-Equis. I am the most interesting man in the world. Stay thirsty my friends.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in