cops & donuts - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cops & donuts

HVACFella; Can we still make fun of NHL referees and donuts, gee I sure hope so.

MATTm; Glad to see that whatever is loose in your head hasn't been fixed yet. HaHa~~~
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

[QUOTE In general, its time america dispenses with their hatred toward Police because they dont want to obey the rules which are for everybody. And, its also wrong to make fun of Law Enforcement Officers using donuts or any other venue --- its wrong, its immature, and hypocritical ... as everyone sometime in thier life needs the assistance of a LEO . Something to think about.
    [/QUOTE]
    Too many nitpicking laws.

Too many prima-donna cops.

Why should cops not be made fun of like everyone else is? Only the ones who are too much of a jackass that take themselves too damned serious just can't handle it, eh?

Hypocritical? Since I have been in lockup a few times in my life for letting a couple of overly zealous cops know what I thought of their behaviour, this certainly does not apply to me. If a cop is being an ass, we should have the freedom to tell them so. Just like anyone else.

Just something to think about.....of course.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

robo

I have been locked up once,20 minutes.You know the ex knows the angles, your the smart one. Let's talk about Constantine. Roy

[Edited by billva on 02-09-2005 at 05:42 AM]

I had a good laugh the other day, I was afraid to share it. My local neighborhood cop (That has by the way stalked me at stop signs wanting to write a ticket} has a jack russel terrier. I passed his house and noticed him in the yard yelling at the dog, (Way past his fire hydrant territory} I waved at him on my way past and started monitoring the mirrors. The little jack {Dogs are just like their owners} soon caught up to my left rear tire as witnessed in the mirror, he soon was at the left front, as witnessed by the barking. Being as mindful as Barney the cop for details, I saw the Jack Russel Terrier come into the forward turrent crosshairs.
    I locked the brakes, have neighbors that were laughing as witnesses, and will let the civil charge of a dog at large subside!

Re: robo

Originally posted by oroy54
    I have been locked up once,20 minutes.You know the ex knows the angles, your the smart one. Let's talk about Constantine. Roy
    I have no convictions, thus proving that I was not actually doing anything illegal, just pissing on some jerk in uniforms boots. I usually had a halfway decent time while in lockup. The last time, after about 14 hours, I was being released by an amazon featured female cop who I said to; "So, you're looking mighty fine to a guy whose been locked away for so long. Howzabout you and I have some fun with those cuffs on your side?" She slapped me upside the shoulder, laughing, and told me to stop back anytime.

My ex was the reason for three of my lockups. Yes, they do know how to manipulate the legal system (what an oxymoron that term is!)

I don't understand the Constantine reference.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

best line getting pulled over that I ever heard was,
    Do you know why I pulled you over?
    Well, I dont have any donuts

Copper laughed and let him go.
    They do like the coffee shops though

Larry the cable guy has the best one
    "Sir, have you been drinking"
    "No - why?? is there a fat chick in my back seat??"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12