Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cops & donuts

Here's a true story. A year or so ago while at a stop light on a main street a police car was approaching from behind. She got over in the curb lane and turned on the emergency lights, blew the red light and sped off. When the light turned green and I topped the hill there was the police car about a 1/4 mile down the road. She turned off the sirens and lights and then turned into Buskin Bakerys lot. Maybe it was a emergency call that got cancelled but I doubt it. I see them all the time near the police station use their beacons to get through lights then you see them pulling into the station.

I see it all the time to.

your tax dollars at work.

it is always better when they are parked somewhere, loafing off, than behind me actually working.

Someone may have OD on chocholate donuts and went into cardiac arrest . At any rate, we should be careful not to put down L.E.O.'s until we have absolute confirmation -- then, we shouldnt put down "ALL" L.E.O.'s...but just the one we know about for sure. I hope you agree . The great majority of L.E.O.'s have integrity and are there to serve and protect those of us who abide by the laws...and, even those who dont want to (because of rebellion and pride).

I used to have a bumper sticker that said; "Bad cop, no donut!"
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Originally posted by hvacfella
    At any rate, we should be careful not to put down L.E.O.'s until we have absolute confirmation
    You haven't heard about the Cincinnati police have you ?? They don't have a very good track record. Regardless I respect them until they give me a reason not to and I agree the majority are good cops.

I didn't say cops where bad I just said they like donut.

Hey Barney! Is that a real bullet?

'You haven't heard about the Cincinnati police have you ?? They don't have a very good track record. Regardless I respect them until they give me a reason not to and I agree the majority are good cops.

ME: Yes, ive heard about the Cincinnati Police. And im glad that you dont characterize ALL Police in our nation the same as 'some' of them.

In general, its time america dispenses with their hatred toward Police because they dont want to obey the rules which are for everybody. And, its also wrong to make fun of Law Enforcement Officers using donuts or any other venue --- its wrong, its immature, and hypocritical ... as everyone sometime in thier life needs the assistance of a LEO . Something to think about.
    (end)

Maybe we need a list of who we can and cannot make fun of. Whatever you do don't watch Reno 911 it'll really piss ya off if you don't like donut jokes.

Smile The cop

My son in law just became a full blown cop. I emailed him a signature of one you guys. Sorry to the one I copied it from, it said. "Do you want to come quietly,or do I have use ear plugs?" Roy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast