+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheech and Chong

Post Likes
    The post on Mettallica got me thinking,so I dug out a box of old albums from the stoner days and lo and behold in the middle of all that classic rock,was cheech and chongs Big Bamboo album.So now be honest who had this album and used the big paper in it for a little something for the head.I know me and my friends sure did.

Post Likes
    Those are some classic albums. We could never afford to fill that Big Bamboo. I saw them live in Ft. Lauderdale, it was a great show. Ahhh the good old days.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Post Likes
    Yep, I made a big mess with the big bamboo rolling paper. Nearly caught the house on fire trying to keep the burning embers together.
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

Post Likes
    Is that the same album that has basketball Jones?

Those were the days!

Post Likes
    Noped never used the paper, but sure loved the albums which one had the bit about Dave- Daves not here or Ear Ache my eye Of course they were never the same after Chong went to work on Nash Bridges lol
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat. (President Theodore Roosevelt)

Post Likes
    i thought it was cheech that went to work on Nash Bridges.See Chong every once in a while on the Seventies show.Kids are like Dad you used to dress like that .Sure wish I still had a pair of Levis bell bottoms they fetch a good dollar now

Post Likes
    It was cheech on miami vice. Tommy chong got busted for selling his bongs .That was one BIG paper!!
    Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.

Post Likes

Mine still has the paper

intact. Wanna buy it and try again?
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Post Likes

Dang

I don't make enough to fill er up this time... but that would make a hell of a Super-Bowl party.

Post Likes
    One of my favorites on the album was "Ear Ache My Eye" That was some funny shit.

Post Likes
    My bag think your right dragonfyre, Got confused tinking of Ray Dawn Chong or whatever his daughters name was, nice looking gal !

Looks like I may have to hit up E-bay see if any old stuff is still out there
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat. (President Theodore Roosevelt)

Post Likes

Re: Dang

Originally posted by sline-dawg
    I don't make enough to fill er up this time... but that would make a hell of a Super-Bowl party.
    Sure you do..I mean heck you could get a pound of mex for like 400 dollars back then,I'm sure the quality is still the same so it cant be to high of a price tag.

Post Likes

The good old days

A big ounce of primo was 10 bucks... a quarter of an ounce is 75 now days.I miss those daze... kinda. Life is still good and I can remember what I did last week !!

Post Likes
    Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    Yep, I made a big mess with the big bamboo rolling paper. Nearly caught the house on fire trying to keep the burning embers together.
    Maybe while your in the islands down there, you can see the local Witch Doctor, and get a few pointers in splieef rolling.

OOH EEEE OOH Ahh Ahh.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Post Likes
    Someday I'll tell you about my adventures in Jamaica 30 years ago.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

Post Likes
    Man, I'm laughing just thinking about big bamboo. Seems like they used a sock for a rolling paper?

Post Likes
    DAAADDDDYYYYY!You Scratched my new record,man,I just bought it.
    Go RCR!

Post Likes
    tommy and cheech are working on a new movie right now and are also going to be at the aspen comedy something or other (not the technical name but i cant remember what its called). tommy was on npr the other day talking about it and how he spent 9 mos. in prison for the whole bong business thing. the working title for his new movie is called "grumpy old stoners" according to him. if you are interested in hearing it i think you can listen to the interview online

here is a link at the top of the story click listen here

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...toryId=4488905

Post Likes
    To this day, every time I meet anyone named Dave, it goes through my head: "Dave? . . . Dave? Dave's not here!
    And yes, we did fill up the Big Bamboo paper. Yee-ha!!!!

Post Likes
    "Good thing we don't step in it".
    "The meek shall inherit the earth"
    "he that's walking with wise persons will become wise, but he that is having dealings with the stupid ones will fare badly" Proverbs 13:20
    "Pressure is something people feel when they don't know what their doing". Peyton Manning-superbowl MVP

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in