I would like to set a studio up in my basement for lampworking.

I am going to purchase an oxyzen generator and I would like to have a HVAC person add as gas line in my baement.

I want this to be on the utility side of my basement. Waht is involvevd in having this hook-up?

Do I call my gas company? Other women have told me that they have called a plumber for this?

What type of tradeperson would do this?

Thank You,