Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Baltimore MD ( Balimer, Murilyn)
    Posts
    140

    Turbocor School?

    Anyone know of a turbocor training school where techs can get some useful service information?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    48
    Try MultiStack in the US or Smardt up in Canada. They both have info on their websites

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In a mechanical room....
    Posts
    1,886
    Mcquay offers classes even a two week class on Centrifugal Chiller
    Theory & Repair it's a few bucks though.
    “It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are.”

    - E.E. Cummings

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Baltimore MD ( Balimer, Murilyn)
    Posts
    140
    Thank you both for your responses. We'll see if Mr Big will pony up some funding....

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    340
    My company is sending me to the smardt course in the end of febuary. Anybody been there before? I believe it's in Montreal. I'm from Phoenix, az. Gonna be a huge weather difference.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,817
    i have been to turbocor training by multistack in lacrosse! or close to Lacrosse?






    Quote Originally Posted by manny238 View Post
    My company is sending me to the smardt course in the end of febuary. Anybody been there before? I believe it's in Montreal. I'm from Phoenix, az. Gonna be a huge weather difference.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,314
    its cold as fu** up there in february, but the locals have a way of helping you stay warm. They "may" take you to the shaker joint not far from the training center if you are into that sort of thing. training center is a few buildings down from the hotel, but take the shuttle, its a cold walk. There te many decent places to go out at night for dinner, but a little pricey for the average joe, make sure boss is picking up the tab.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Western Wa
    Posts
    1,754
    You'll sweat a lot more if you go to Staunton in August.
    And the jokes are better.
    God Bless the USA

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    340
    So ive i heard the locals are very friendly.....any cool places you recommend checking out?


    Quote Originally Posted by flange View Post
    its cold as fu** up there in february, but the locals have a way of helping you stay warm. They "may" take you to the shaker joint not far from the training center if you are into that sort of thing. training center is a few buildings down from the hotel, but take the shuttle, its a cold walk. There te many decent places to go out at night for dinner, but a little pricey for the average joe, make sure boss is picking up the tab.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    340
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    i have been to turbocor training by multistack in lacrosse! or close to Lacrosse?
    what did you think about it?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event