Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    One minute Quaker oats cooked with fat free milk.
    Little sugar for taste and sliced banana.
    To break a habit I like two soft boiled or scrambled eggs once a while.

Breakfast? What the heck's that? Must be an invention of them egg producers.

Through the week it's a trip to the local store for a biscuit. But sunday is my turn to cook breakfast. That usually consist of a lb.or 2 of bacon, a dozen eggs,(dependson how many of the kids are at home) GRITS and toast.All washed down by a pot of coffee or milk for the kids. This is my favorite meal of the week.
    Certified,qualified and can do it cause were used to it.

before my first service call, I hit the local "mom n pop" and grab a can of Pepsi and a pack of Hostess cupcakes. No coffee for me thanks.

Where's the love for corned beef hash?

Nothing better than a slop of that with some scrambled eggs. Biscuits and gravy are a close second.

Nothing during the week, but Saturdays we have what my kids cakk "Big Breakfast". I am the cook but have been training the kids so hopefully they will take over. Here is a normal Saturday brekfast menu,

Eggs to order
    Ham
    Bacon
    Sausage
    Sausage and Bacon Gravy
    Fried Tators
    Biscuits
    Toast
    C/B hash
    Pancakes

We eat on the left overs for lunch and snacks.

Being more conventional I perfer 2 eggs over easy, hash browns, sausage patties, white toast with coffee and grapefruit juice, on the off days is Sausage Biskets and Gravy ( Full Order )
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat. (President Theodore Roosevelt)

I guess nobody eats Grits anymore?
    If common sense is so common how come so few of us have it!

Coffee and one banana sometimes i'll have an orange instead, then around 9AM i'll have orange juice.

Secorp; One of The first things I smelt at boot camp was grits, man do I hate that smell. My middle son who's a marine now says he loves the smell.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

For years it was a can of mountain dew and a pacage of those little chocolate waxy tasting donuts...lol I have been trying to get away from that anymore tho. For the last 10 years I just skip breakfast and wait for lunch.

Alka Seltzer was at 7AM, Now it's 11:45 and a Corona with microwaved Hot Wings
    R2B4BTU

Originally posted by otto
    Alka Seltzer was at 7AM, Now it's 11:45 and a Corona with microwaved Hot Wings
    BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

Just Doritos.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast