Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mo-flo got jams.........i like the ride the lightning album the best out of all of them.hated to see the metal years go........had alot of fun,no responsibility,not a care in the world.....then some guy talked me into doing this htg.&air stuff.....some reason the customers didn't get into the heavy-metal music cranked up and the van sitting out front......i always dreamed about opening up a bus. and calling it HEAVY METAL TIN SHOP....ahhh,those were the days!

Re: Metallica

Originally posted by keepyacool
    Flowcheck, I had to be one of their biggest fans in the day.
    I saw them @ lamores in brooklyn with WASP and Armored saint. I believe that was 1983. OH boy, Now i am dating myself. They lost me After the black album. I was devastated to say the least. Anyhoo, I gotta say linkin park is pretty heavy, Great singer. And Korn is the whole nine yards. SEEEEEEEEya.
    in 1983 I was 5 years old lol

I cant believe no one has even mentioned AC/DC,or Ted Nugent.Im 42 and I still jam out.Van Halen not Van Hagar rocks pretty good.Sammy should have stayed with Montrose.My 14 year old boy has dusted off my Frampton albu
    m and is trying to play some of that.He also gets into poison.His bday is comming up next month and Im gonna get him a electric acoustic.HAIR METAL RULES

Originally posted by dragonfyre
    I cant believe no one has even mentioned AC/DC,or Ted Nugent.
    Nugent..."anybody wanna get mellow , just turn around and get the @#@k outta here...."

and what does Bon Scott say in The Jack...."how was I to know that she had been there before...she told me she was a virgin"""....then it's unintelligible...we could never figure it out

Growing up I was big on Metallica, starting with "and justice for all", then "the black album", and finally "loaded" before they started REALLY sucking... I still like those albums, but I like evanesance, linkin park, smashing pumpkins (old and new), and coldplay to name a few, but now I also listen to country...

Well being 46 Have listened to just about all of them but speaking of being left out What about Thin Lizzy, Quiet Riot, Whitesnake, Great White, Twisted Sister, U.F.O., Lizzy Borden, Testament to name a few Geez am going to have to dig out a few of the old classics and play some serious air guitar again lol
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat. (President Theodore Roosevelt)

I once was a big fan of metallica, until they had a fit over the downloading of music over the internet...........they were the ones that got the whole thing going that is getting people sued and fined for downloading music. I just can't seem to like them after that.

Here is a group making more in 6 months thatn you and I will ever make in a lifetime, and they want royalties for downloads.........give me a break!

Can you imagine if people had just as much of a fit when this first happened as they did when natalie from the dixie chicks said something along the lines of "We are ashamed that the president is from texas"

Things might be a little different where downloading is concerned I guarantee.

Originally posted by dragonfyre
    I cant believe no one has even mentioned AC/DC,or Ted Nugent.
    LOL I had ac/dc on eight track!
    Take your time & do it right!

Putting them back into the collection. I listen to alot of Bad Religion (punk from cali)If you like green day check these guys out, its who GD got their sound from. Have Slayer and the Exploited going as well. High school stuff getting play again.

Another 30yr old metal fan here. Huge metallica fan but Korn seems to be my new current fix.
    Grew up with all the 80's metal and hair bands

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12