Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Female Anatomy

Originally posted by absolutehvac
    Being a woman is so overrated... trust me guys there aint nothing so grand about it.

Thank goodness I'm ugly! I don't think I could stand being one of those gorgeous women who don't get listened to no matter how intelligent they are.

so I have a question... what is more important to you? Brains or Looks?

ttfn
    absolutehvac.
    ================================================== ==========

Yes. And then some. Ya gotta have heart & soul. I've known some drop dead gorgeous women without heart or soul and it killed their beauty. And I've known some really plain-Jane, even homely women who had lots of heart and soul and they had a beauty that transcended physiognamy and physique. The complete package is rare.

But there was this one...
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

So true If a women talks to much then I stay away from her.

You do know why it is rare to find a good looking woman with personality, heart and soul don't you?

It's actually the male member of the species' fault if you look at it from an objective point of view.

Nature vs. Nurture

All our lives we're told that if we're not good looking that a man will never be interested in us for anything, and if a girl just happens to be pretty she gets all of the attention of the young guys which in turn makes her develop and cater to her looks... us ugly women however have nothing else left to develop than our personalities SO you guys do it to yourselves.. LOL

ttfn
    absolutehvac.

y'all do realize that I am saying this all in fun... right?

It's actually the male member of the species' fault if you look at it from an objective point of view.

It always are fault we know that.

All our lives we're told that if we're not good looking that a man will never be interested in us for anything, and if a girl just happens to be pretty she gets all of the attention of the young guys which in turn makes her develop and cater to her looks... us ugly women however have nothing else left to develop than our personalities SO you guys do it to yourselves.. LOL

So are you saying women aren't right in the head?

Originally posted by framehvac

So are you saying women aren't right in the head?

Nooooooo !!!... LOL. Not at all, what I'm saying is that the males of the species determines what is acceptable in a "good woman" and what isn't. Although... if the woman that you are with isn't "right in the head" then perhaps the original problem holds true... IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!! LOLOLOLOL

ttfn
    absolutehvac.

You know something? I actually thought about whether that was in fact what I was saying... and I've come to this conclusion... most women are pretty messed up and if women are not "right in the head" it's the man's fault... just like everything else that is messed up in this world.. IT'S ALL THE MAN'S FAULT!!

...ok this topic has taken a wrong turn somewhere... let's get back to talking about "Female Anatomy" as the topic title states.

{end tangent}

ttfn
    absolutehvac.

OK!

Originally posted by framehvac
    OK!

is that a sponge buttttt.....or I mean Sponge Bob cartoon?

Originally posted by absolutehvac

...ok this topic has taken a wrong turn somewhere... let's get back to talking about "Female Anatomy" as the topic title states.

{end tangent}

ttfn
    absolutehvac.
    I think a woman’s mind is her most erogenous zone. What do you think?
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

I happen to agree

ttfn
    absolutehvac.

the heavy chick looks like a beached bleached walrus,,,you'd need a 5 lb bag of flour to get to the bottom of it
    Da Threadkilla

She don't look to bad from here. I sure wouldn't turn down a sponge bath from her.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast