I need 2 things. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MattM If they do not come with a certificate of calibration you can simply take them to a calibration company and get a Cert with a NIST tracable standard backing it up. What city do you live in maybe somebody knows of one around you?

NormChris; My son became a Coleman/York dealer and they ran him around on warrenty problems. I wont get into it here but maybe later i'll do a thread on it.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Curious. WHy does everybody slam having to work on equipment. Isn't that bitting the hand that feeds the mouth. I can understand specific design flaws complaints. But just saying I have to work on XYZ brand all the time so it is not good. Well baybe that patricular brand sells more equipment in your area so percentage wise it is the same but you see it more becouse there are more sold around you. I fact I have seen the waranty rates on most major manufacures and other than a occasional problem they are all low. Let's be honest if they had a bad problem they will fix it rather than keep replacements cost high. Beside the bought the parts from somebody else and most Manu. all buy from the same suppliers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12