Thread: lennox boards

Post Likes
    Has anyone had an issue with lennox package units boards burning up. I personally have not seen this before but my new boss says this has happened alot, not just to this unit, there are others. The board was practically melted.

Post Likes
    No I didn't know about that, BUT, really was the diff, you'll still have to replace the board...

Post Likes
    lennox sent me another board almost similar. The only difference is that it had fuse for low voltage. And a new for the spark ignition.

Post Likes
    Lennox and control board failures.
    Penut butter and jelly.
    Milk and cookies.
    Ham and eggs.

Just a few things that go together.

Post Likes
    Without model and seriel #'s we're both in the dark, but I did a no heat call about a month ago and I remember it was a Lennox package unit (2001) on the side of an average size house and it had a burned c/board. Homeowner was upset because she said unit was 3 yrs old and they had a board changed out last year too. I did notice that old board had no low volt. fuse and the new one did. Installed new board and have heard of no further problems.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in