Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    "Always on time or you don't pay a dime" Always there in one hour. Hell I am always a few minutes late. I will go out of business if I have to be there in 1 hour because of traffic and other factors.

Dont forgt to read the small fine print*********

Originally posted by sgosine577
    "Always on time or you don't pay a dime" Always there in one hour. Hell I am always a few minutes late. I will go out of business if I have to be there in 1 hour because of traffic and other factors.
    THere's always a catch or gimmick, its called bait and switch, offer them somthing and make a small catch phrase so you dont have to honor the false ad, as long as their is an asterisk and a fine print allowing the blind lazy consumer the chance to read the tiny words before he commits himself to a lie or a half truth, which ever is politcally correct or just plain honest business practice! I believe it was right now airconditioning is financed by sap pros in vegas.

Coldspot, you're throwin' around a lot of co. names in Vegas. You from there? I happen to know the owners & some of the employees of RightNow Air. I also know the owners of Quality Service Co., aka, One Hour.

Yeah and then they'll find out what a lot of other consolidation companies find out, that there market is limited to chain store type accounts,they don't do well with larger mechanicals because you can't buy a relationship which is how most of that business is done.

Originally posted by sgosine577
    Lol, if the don't come in the first hour they are not coming.
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

I wonder if that would be the same Lon Cassel that used to be a partial owner of Chief Bauer which sold to Service Experts, who as we all know was bought by Lennox. (Where I used to work--after he left)

Seems like a pretty unique name to come up twice in this industry related to HVAC franchises. Especially since he "retired" to Florida last I heard.

I couldn't find anything in the company profile about Lon but Rebecca Cassel is the Senior V.P. of franchise operations.

You can bet your last dollar this is the same Lon Cassell.
    He was heavily involved with Service Experts as a buyout franchise.He then became involved with Airtime 500 which is a consulting firm to HVAC business owners. It is the same song and dance with all of these people. They try to tell you how you can get rich by flim flam of the customer instead of just doing quality work for a fair price. I worked for an SE company and then got stuck with an Airtime 500 company. The "One Hour" deal was being started when I left and the claim they told me was that we would be there within one hour of the scheduled show up time, not one hour from the time of the call for service. All of these outfits are a joke and an insult to the honest HVAC trade. Period!

berad, what year were you at Chief or are you still there?

Yah, yah. Here's how it goes. YOU do all the work, the bank collects all the money you collect. You pay the bank for the right to be able to collect the money plus interest. The bank wins, you get screwed. Next.

Originally posted by Twoolman
    You can bet your last dollar this is the same Lon Cassell.
    You're right. I know for a fact it's the same Lon Cassell. His wife is also heavily involved.

Originally posted by Twoolman
    berad, what year were you at Chief or are you still there?
    2002 to 2004. I quit and went to work for American Pride. I had turned in a tech for selling and using dope on company time. Since the tech I turned in was a favorite mindless lemming that sold whatever and siad whatever the gm wanted sold or siad, they quickly conducted a cover up and tried to make me the bad guy. They wanted me to stay, but is siad audios.

Everyone knows that you're supposed to use dope on your own time, not company time.

I could,ve cared less what he did at home, if the company I work for gets a blck eye, so does my resume. But I was the bad guy because I didn't set as many leads or sell as much crap. By the same token, this and most of the other guys couldn,t think about making a diagnosis without calling me or one of the other few that knew what they were doing. I couldn.t set leads, I was running everyone else's recalls. The gm often siad that you don't need technical skills, just communication abilities, what a pathetic joke. That same company just got sued for selling a guy a furnace based on a failed gas valve. When the new unit was fired, no ignition, no gas, the rgulator at the meter was bad. Old furnace was demolished in removal. Buddy of mine still stuck there told me all about it. Communicate your way out of that.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast