+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HVAC MALL Closed!!!

Post Likes
    Does anyone know why HVAC Mall is closed? It says: "We are sorry, but the HVACMALL.com is currently closed for business pending company changes. We thank all of our previous visitors, companies, and advertisers for their support. Please keep us in mind and stay tuned for later web site changes." Just wanted to see if any of your guys know why. Thanks

Post Likes
    Your post rules out you guys buying them out
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

Post Likes
    There is no message machine anymore at the phone # they have listed either. I did some checking and found that the domain name expires in apr of 05. When I can get to my other compuer software tomorrow i can find out more on the reasoning of the closing. It may be due to some web design changes I think they were going to do but that is really odd to just up and close it. I will look further

B-C per our phone conversation have you looked into the other thing I mentioned? were I cant get too? Thanks for taking care of the other. Will let you know next week on the other thing. Thanks.

[Edited by 9mmnow on 02-02-2005 at 08:30 PM]

Post Likes
    I once went to hvac mall.com and all I saw there was a piage that said hvac-mall.com and nothing was clickable on there, this was 4 years ago, never went back.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in