+ Reply to Thread

Thread: disasters

Post Likes

[Edited by cde72 on 02-02-2005 at 02:53 PM]

Post Likes
    cde72; Maybe your just jinxed, let me know it's important.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by cde72
    Why is it that every time I log onto the computer I see another disaster... Between train derailments, plane crashes, tsunamis, earthquakes, volcanos, and fatal house fires... It almost seems to be picking up...
    Not realy a lot NEW.. It is just reported a Whole LOT Faster now. Life has always had disasters and train wrecks but you never heard about the ones in far away places, only the local stuff.
    Now we know of towns in some far off tiny country that we did not even know of the country a few years ago. If the power stoped (elec) for a week you'll only know of the stuff in your backyard. Less disasters, NO?

Life goes on.

Yuma,
    What is snow? Is it that white stuff in a freezer?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in