It's a boy! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It's a boy!

congrats

I wish something like this would happen to me...........have wanted a nice family since I was 6 years ald, here I am almost 27 and have yet to find a girl who gives enough of a **** about me to go past a first date.

Originally posted by Diceman
    Congrats, start saving coupons for pampers....
    Kids keep you young, good luck Mark.
    Toys R Us diapers. Especialy for kids I think is what they call them. Mostly leak free and on special often. Pick up coupon at the door and buy as many as you want. $5.00 off per box.

Congratulations.

When my kids were babies we cut out every coupon for pampers we coudl find, our inlaws saved them for us.
    At one point I remember it was 25 cents a poop or a pee.
    When they were first born that was about 865 times a day.....or so it seemed........
    We still look back on those days, enjoy it all, time goes by so fast, so damn fast.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Probably before ya know it I will be in diapers and saving coupons..........again.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Hmm

Probably before ya know it I will be in diapers and saving coupons..........again.
    The cycles of life?!?

cycles.........

If you are lucky........

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

I just pray that he is not cowlick like his older brother.Mom has epilepsy & requires decent sleep to keep form having siezures.I took nights & napped inbetween & after work whenever I could.I thought his brother was going to be the death of me on more than a few nights/days.We finally went to the natural food store & found a natural "cowlick relief" medicine & it worked great!!three months of no sleep stopped almost instantly!
    Take your time & do it right!

Lightbulb

Originally posted by markwolf
    I just pray that he is not cowlick like his older brother.Mom has epilepsy & requires decent sleep to keep form having siezures.I took nights & napped inbetween & after work whenever I could.I thought his brother was going to be the death of me on more than a few nights/days.We finally went to the natural food store & found a natural "cowlick relief" medicine & it worked great!!three months of no sleep stopped almost instantly!
    Went through some of that No. 1 daughter. Got a humidifier. Problem went away.

Fred

Congrads
    Tin Knockers BANG for a living

When my kids were babies we cut out every coupon for pampers we coudl find, our inlaws saved them for us.
    When they were first born that was about 865 times a day.....or so it seemed........
    We still look back on those days, enjoy it all, time goes by so fast, so damn fast.
    Pampers..Are you sure they were not cloth diapers? I'm
    surpise to hear they had pampers that far back.Smiley face.

Yep congratulations and enjoy them while just poop and pee ....when they start saying Dad i want to go college will you pay is when its time to get nervous...Then you get to mortgage the house to send them...and when they are done they decide they want to do carpentry or bartending instead.
    thehumid1-------I live in NJ, a state where it's free to come in but you have to pay to leave!

congrats Mark, I'm looking to join the club in June

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast