Joke: Farm Boy

Thread: Joke: Farm Boy

It seems a farm boy accidentally overturned his wagon load of corn. The farmer who lived nearby heard the noise. "Hey
    Willis!!" the farmer yelled. "Forget your troubles. Come in and eat dinner with us. Then I'll help you get the wagon back up."

"That's mighty nice of you," Willis answered, "but I don't think Pa would like me to."

"Aw, come on!" the farmer insisted.

"Well, okay," the boy finally agreed, "but Pa won't like it."

After a hearty dinner, Willis thanked his host. "I feel a lot better now, but I know Pa is going to be real upset."

"Don't be foolish!" the neighbor said with a smile. "By the way, where is he?"

"Under the wagon."

my grandmother loved that one

Thank you I needed that!

Here ya go...
    Farmer went to his son and told him,"Clarance over yonder on the Smith farm has-a been messin' with ure sister. I want ya ta go over yonder and put a woopin' on him and don't come back til you've bloodied him up real good".
    About 10 minuets later the farmer saw his son running back across the field and went out to meet him.
    "Boy, I thought I told you to go over yonder and put a woopin' on that there boy Clarance". His boy said,"I'se goin to pa but when I went to cross the sppress way I'se seen a sign said-CLARANCE 10'ft, 11"in so I knew "I'se better not be messin with Clarence.