Hmm

Because its beatiful down here...(just thought I'd let you current northerners in on that little fact)
    Disclaimer: We do expect more hurricanes this summer and widespread damage again, so it all balances out
    Hey mosquito, quit biting (slap!!) me... ©
    Anyone like Josey Wales?
    C'mon, you know I'm right!

Not in wv but we are expecting a earthquake. haha

Talking

Actually; its pretty crappy up here. Temps are up in the low 30's. The snows startin to melt and the roads are all slushy.

Good news for next week though. Back into the single digits with more snow on the way.

I'll take the snow and cold over those hurricanes any day. At least if you don't like snow, you can simply stay indoors till it stops. No rebuilding is required!

high torque.......

Yeah, but you can't do this.......

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread....9&pagenumber=1
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

All of my assumptions have been confirmed...you walk around in paper slippers, don't you...
    Hey mosquito, quit biting (slap!!) me... ©
    Anyone like Josey Wales?
    C'mon, you know I'm right!

Ok Dice... after sittin' in my little work van each morning at flippin - 40 deg F. (Or C. if you please) shakin' like a polar bear Sh*tin' pinecones... I'll think of your little snomo friend... and burst my Pancreas laughing my hole out! ;D ;D
    Teach the apprentices right... and learn from their questions and ideas.

Snow hasn't been that bad , very lite and off the roads pretty quick. They say thursday and friday of this week freezing rain and snow, oh boy can't wait!
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.