I'm very close to finishing all my classes ( HVACR ) at my college and after alot of thought would really like to break into the Commercial Refrigeration aspect of the industry, but have no idea where I should start.

I realize that you have to start at the bottom and work your way up, but what is considered the bottom of the industry? How would I go about picking up a job such as this with no prior expirience?

I'm really excited to get out there and start learning, but need a little guidance on where to start the journey.

ACCA,HVAC News, Texas Workforce,M.E.P.Works.
    There are alot of air conditioning company's in this area, but they are not alot of them hiring right now. Work is slow. I have been out of work since Nov.18.

Read my posts under "****tiest Job" and "Graduating Soon". Too much to retype and too lazy to cut and paste. Good Luck!

Get real

Golden Rule #1 in this trade. Work doesn't find you. You must find work. Like Aircooled53 says, many companies are super slow right now. Get a phone book out, and start dialing. Look, Look, Look. This is what seperates real trades people and wanna-be's > Be creative, and don't give up. If the college you went to doesn't provide any counseling, then it is not much of a college. Seek, and ye shall find.