We have a Titus VAV box that the 'supply flow' is jumping around alot. Does anyone have any information on the 'fine tuning' of the supply. I was told by a JCI tech that you can 'fine tune' this in the 'commissioning mode'. I can't find the info in my books. Currently the 'supply delta P' is showing question mark. Anybody who is fimilar with JCI controls have this information? If so e-mail me at dean@rochester.lib.mn.us ,Thanks

Tegger, try http://cgproducts.johnsoncontrols.co...DF/6363040.PDF

Page 81 should have the troubleshooting info you need.

Smile These are my favorite VAV/FTU controllers!!!

put a magnahelic across the attenuator and confirm that the air is not extremely turbulant. If it is you need to put a straight peice of linear duct on the inlet (all boxes should have a straight peice of duct that is

length = 2 1/2 x diameter of inlet.

example 10 inch box

25 inches = 2.5(10)

this is done to assure "smooth" high pressure entering air to the box and is VERY IMPORTANT to how accuratly the attenuator reads the differential air pressure.

also check your dip switches for the analog input for diff air pressure transducer i believe it's number 4 it should be set for 10 vdc. but check the link posted above.

Allen

Thanks Everyone!

A VAV-110 is quite an old controller and since the DPT is showing ???, I'm sure you either have a bad analog input or more than likely a faulty differential pressure transmitter. Replacement is a DPT-2015-1. Good Luck. Hvac Pro is the software you need to use to access the controller in commissioning mode, I'm sure you don't have a tuning issue.

Thanks people! We do have HVAC PRO and use it for commisioning. Thanks for the part number!