Obama the Narcissist (a great analysis of Obama)
This is a great piece on Obama. Enjoy. Thank you, thank you very much
OBAMA THE NARCISSIST
By Neal Boortz @ December 1, 2010 8:19 AM Permalink | Comments (25) | TrackBacks (0)
Barack Obama is no longer suffering from a mental illness, according to the fifth edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. I'm not yanking your chain. This is not satire. Narcissistic personality disorder has been eliminated from the upcoming manual of mental disorders. How convenient. The disorder is said to be characterized by an inflated sense of self importance, a special kind of self-absorption described by the New York Times as "a grandiose sense of self, a serious miscalculation of one's abilities and potential that is often accompanied by fantasies of greatness." But that's not all. Those suffering from narcissistic personality disorder automatically expect that others will recognize his superior qualities and will tell him so often.
Sounding eerily familiar? We are talking about a man who referred to himself almost 1,200 times .. and that was just in speeches given in 2009! We are talking about a man's who wrote two autobiographies before accomplishing much of anything. We are talking about a man who rudely reminded John McCain during a bipartisan healthcare summit that the election was over and he (the great Obama) won.
Even though the medical community may no longer recognize narcissistic personality disorder as a mental disorder, it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to spot one. Obama truly believes that he's the world's air freshener. Our country's one true hope is that with every day that passes a few more people out there realize what a mistake it was to take someone with no experience or and minimal qualifications and make him the president on the strength of five-word slogans and the ability to read words someone else put on a teleprompter.
"Trump's victory may not be your victory but his defeat will be your defeat"
"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
One of my favorite pieces regarding this subject:
Subject: A THOUGHT PROVOKING PIECE ON OUR PRESIDENT
I've watched him on Fox, sort of a "different" kind of thinker; more thoughtful, perhaps.
Charles Krauthammer Speech/ Comments on the 'New Economy' & Barack Obama'
To my friends & associates:
Last Monday was a profound evening, hearing Dr. Charles Krauthammer speak to the Center
for the American Experiment. He is a brilliant intellectual, seasoned and articulate.
He is forthright and careful in his analysis, and never resorts to emotions or personal
insults. He is NOT a fearmonger nor an extremist in his comments and views. He is a fiscal
conservative, and has a Pulitzer prize for writing. He is a frequent contributor to Fox
News and writes weekly for the Washington Post. The entire room was held spellbound
during his talk. I have shared this with many of you and several have asked me to
summarize his comments, as we are living in uncharted waters economically and
internationally. Even two Democrats at my table agreed with everything he said!
If you feel like forwarding this to those who are open minded and have
not 'drunk the Kool-Aid', feel free.
Here is his resume from Wikipedia:
A summary of his comments:
1. Mr. Obama is a very intellectual, charming individual. He is not to be underestimated. He is a 'cool customer' who doesn't show his emotions. It's very hard to know what's 'behind the mask'.
Taking down the Clinton dynasty from a political neophyte was an amazing accomplishment. The Clintons still do not understand what hit them. Obama was in the perfect place at the perfect time.
2. Obama has political skills comparable to Reagan & Clinton.He has a way of making you think he's on your side, agreeing with your p osition, while doing the opposite. Pay no attention to what he SAYS; rather, watch what he DOES!
3. Obama has a ruthless quest for power. He did not come to Washington to make something out of himself, but rather to change everything, including dismantling capitalism. He can't be straightforward on his ambitions, as the public would not go along. He has a heavy hand, and wants to 'level the playing field' with income redistribution and punishment of the achievers of society. He would like to model the USA after Great Britain or Canada.
0A4. His three main goals are to control ENERGY, PUBLIC EDUCATION, & NATIONAL HEALTHCARE by the Federal government. He doesn't care about the auto or financial services industries, but got them as an early bonus. The cap & trade will add costs to everything and stifle growth. Paying for FREE college education is his goal. Most scary is healthcare program, because if you make it FREE and add 46,000,000 people to a Medicare-type single-payer system, the costs will go through the roof.
The only way to control costs is with massive RATIONING of services, like in Canada. God forbid.
5. He's surrounded himself with mostly far-left academic types. No one around him has ever run even a candy store. But they're going to try and run the auto, financial, banking and other industries. This obviously can't work in the long run. Obama's not a socialist; rather a far-left secular progressive bent on nothing short of revolution. He ran as a moderate, but
will govern from the hard left. Again, watch what he does, not what he says.
6. Obama doesn't really see himself as President of the USA, more as a ruler over the world. He sees himself above it all, trying to orchestrate and coordinate various countries and their 20 agendas. He sees moral equivilency in all cultures. His apology tour in Germany & England
was a prime example of how he sees America, as an imperialist nation that has been arrogant, rather than a great noble nation that has at times made errors. This is the first President ever who has chastised our allies and appeased our enemies.
7. He's now handing out goodies. He hopes that the bill (and pain) will not 'come due' until after he's reelected in 2012. He'd like to blame all problems on Bush from the past, and hopefully his successor in the future. He has a huge ego, and Mr. Krauthammer believes he is a narcissist.
8. Republicans are in the wilderness for a while, but will emerge strong. We're 'pining' for another Reagan, but there'll never be another like him. He believes Mitt Romney, Tim Pawlenty and Bobby Jindahl (except for his terrible speech in Feb.) are the future of the party. Newt Gingrich is brilliant, but has baggage. Sarah Palin is sincere and intelligent, but needs to really be
seriously boning up on facts and info if she's to be a serious candidate in the future. We need to return to the party of lower taxes, smaller govt., personal responsibility, strong national defense, and states' rights.
9. The current level of spending is irresponsible and outrageous. We're spending trillions that we don't have. This could lead to hyper inflation, depression or worse. No country has ever spent themselves into prosperity;The media is giving Obama, Reid and Pelosi a pass because
they love their agenda. But eventually the bill will come due and people will realize the huge bailouts didn't work, nor will the stimulus package. These were trillion-dollar payoffs to Obama's allies, unions and the Congress to placate the left, so he can get support for #4 above.
10. The election was over in mid-September when Lehman broth ers failed. Fear and panic swept in, we had an unpopular President, and the war was grinding on indefinitely without a clear out come. The people are in pain, and the mantra of 'change' caused people to act emotionally. Any Democrat would have won this election; it was surprising that it was as close as it was.
11. In 2012, if the unemployment rate is over 10%, Republicans will be swept back into power. If it's under 8 %, the Democrats continue to roll. If it's between 8-10%, it'll be a dogfight. It'll all be about the economy.
I hope this gets you really thinking about what's happening in Washington and Congress. There's a left-wing revolution going on, according to Krauthammer, and he encourages us to keep the faith and join the loyal resistance. The work will be hard, but we're right on most issues and can reclaim our country, before it's far too late.
"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
- Alexis de Toqueville, 1835
Keep em coming guys , your 100 percent so far.
You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.
I have never thought of him as a Narcissist, I tell you what though, it seems to fit him well!
I think he believes the Messiah comparisons!
"Who am I? I'm the unsilent majority big mouth!" - (Paulie in Rocky 4)