Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Smile

Yes, Buggs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Mighty Mouse they all qualifiy. How about Snaggle Tooth and Itchy Brother, they were cool too.

Combat

How about gomer pyle or happy days their was a old cowboy tv show I think it was row hide or something like that.Dam are tv shows to day suck.

The Rat Patrol and I Dream Of Jeanne Nude

F troop, Branded, Real Mcoys, I Spy, Man from Uncle, Rawhide, Wagon train, Sky King, Captain Cye, Bennie & ceicel, Heckle & Jeckel, johney Quest, My friend Flicka, petty Coat Junction, Leave it to Beaver, Dennis The Menace, Markus Welby M.D., HEART to HEART, Voyage to the bottom of the sea, 12 Oclock High, Docktari, Sea Hunt, Jackie Gleason show, Ed Sullivan, Fugitive, Keep on Rolling, Maverik, Wild Wild West, I luv Lucy, Dark Shadows, Bonanza, battleship Galactica, Rockford files, Peter gun, High chaperal, Palidon, johney Rebel, Mr. ED, Green Acres, star trek, cheko and the Man, Sanford and son, Perry Mason, 6 million dollar man, Flipper, lassie, green hornet, Dragnet, adam 12, car 54, rescue 8,

I know you asked for main one I would bring back.... That would be NORTHERN EXPOSURE. I thought I would throw a few more out there just to bring back a few memories to some.

trisan trasan tresan trone time for this one to come home.

[Edited by dec on 01-28-2005 at 02:28 AM]

Cheyenne, Maverick, Gunsmoke, Have Gun Will Travel, Rawhide, Candid Camera.

(Yeah, yeah. I grew up in the 50's/60's.)
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Hey..about the Waltons.I truly like that show,really inspire
    me to be a family man.

All tho in my house you herd shut the hellup in go to sleep.

Hey dec, they are already doing a new Battlestar Galactica on the sci-fi channel. Haven't seen it but it is supposed to be good.

How about making new shows as spin offs from the old ones. I am thinking about Opie returns to Mayberry. Ron Howard could star and direct this show. It would be about a movie director rejected by Hollywood who moves back in with his aging father (played by Andy Griffin). The seen is shot in a factious town in NC which has grown into a large city with two traffic lights, a Piggy Wiggly, and plans of building a Wal-mart. The chief of Police would be a carrier law officer with a 3 man force where each officer carries a bullet in their left breast shirt pocket and batteries to a stun gun in the other.

Two other choices I have for un-reality shows are:
    • Send some congress members out to work at minimum wages for a month.
    • Do a show about HVAC engineer and designers that have to go into the field and work on the equipment they build.

The new Battlestar Galactica is quite good. Much darker than the original, but then again the Teletubbies are much darker than the original BG.

Starbuck as a chick? Not sure I like the change, but maybe i'm just a biased Dirk Benedict fan.

Don't know how far these shows went but how about the Major Mudd show or the Soupy Sales show (good old white fang) Well as Major Mudd would say I'll be blasting you. Oh I just remembered another one the Rex Trailer Show.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Originally posted by vmc1161
    Don't know how far these shows went but how about the Major Mudd show or the Soupy Sales show (good old white fang) Well as Major Mudd would say I'll be blasting you. Oh I just remembered another one the Rex Trailer Show.
    Forgot all about Soupy Sales show ...... remember setting in front of the tv eating lunch to that, but I wasnt having Jello forlunch every day like he was.

Does anyone remember the old cartoon show featuring Deputy Dawg? Man, I can't believe everyone missed Clutch Cargo!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast