Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Seattle

Yes she did. $150 a month. I would just endorse the check and give it back to her. I did'nt need any of her crap and I could raise my children on my own.

WISH YOU LUCK BUDDY, GOD I KNOW HOW IT FEELS, MY X HAS MY 3 YEAR OLD AND I HAVEN'T GOT TO SEE HER IN A YEAR (STILL IN THE COURT THING TOO)

been there done that, have the scars to show for it. went 3 rounds with last ex. she went so far as to attempt to make up molestation charges. after they were proven false that stunt jumped up and bit her in the a$$. first ex didn't even show up for the custody hearing.
    it's my opinion that these people who keep coming back for more are not doing this in the best interest of the child, but rather to end the stigmatisim of being a mother who lost her child, or for monetery gains.
    patience is your best allie. money is your best friend. an excellent lawyer is your best weapon. you will need a lot of each.
    hang in there it can be done
    i wanted to put a picture here

cartman

Well said. Thanks

A father walks into a book store with his young son. The boy is holding a quarter. Suddenly, the boy starts choking, going blue in the face. The father realizes the boy has swallowed the quarter and starts panicking, shouting for help.
    A well dressed, attractive and serious looking woman, in a blue business suit is sitting at a coffee bar reading a newspaper and sipping a cup of coffee. At the sound of the commotion, she looks up, puts her coffee cup down, neatly folds the newspaper and places it on the counter, gets up from her seat and makes her way, unhurried, across the book store.
    Reaching the boy, the woman carefully drops his pants; takes hold of the boy's testicles and starts to squeeze and twist, gently at first and then ever so firmly. After a few seconds the boy convulses violently and coughs up the quarter, which the woman deftly catches in her free hand.
    Releasing the boy's testicles, the woman hands the coin to the father and walks back to her seat in the coffee bar without saying a word.
    As soon as he is sure that his son has suffered no ill effects, the father rushes over to the woman and starts thanking her saying, "I've never seen anybody do anything like that before, it was fantastic. Are you a doctor?"
    "No," the woman replied. "Divorce attorney."

$1
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12