Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Wish me luck got a court phone hearing for my ex for her to get custody back of our kids from me. I won round 1 with Judge. She won round 2 with the mediator(of course I was screwed there as my ex is mexican and the mediator was a mexican woman). Round 3 today back to the judge the mediators recommendation is custody to her as was the original plan as I was only supposed to have them 6 months while she got herself together and it has taken her over a year and half.....

Anyway if it doesn't work out any 9mm's for sale?
    thehumid1-------I live in NJ, a state where it's free to come in but you have to pay to leave!

No 9's

Good luck humid. How old are they? Try not to yell "These Mexicans are ganging up on me!"
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

hey humid
    I'd edit that if'n I were in your shoes.

You can let us say it for you

women can't live wit'em, can't shoot'em

Originally posted by pjs
    hey humid
    I'd edit that if'n I were in your shoes.

You can let us say it for you

women can't live wit'em, can't shoot'em
    Damn you can't shoot them??????????????

Are you sure?????

What about wood chippers???? A little messy but is that okay?

Did you get that info from a reliable source or did Dan Rather tell you that????

My daughter is 10 and my son is 8... Wouldn't be so bad but she is San Diego and I am in Jersey and I followed her out there once and it sucked but I got my kids and came back here but I am not going to go out there to live again so I will rarely see them if she wins. So I am enjoy the days i have with them now.

Thing is if I did half of what she did I would be fighting for supervised visitation and looks like now with mediator recommending her "because it was the original plan to reunite them with their mother...." she has a good shot of getting them.
    thehumid1-------I live in NJ, a state where it's free to come in but you have to pay to leave!

Wood chipper !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like that but you'd have to freeze her first.

Good luck

Unhappy humid1

I got custody of my boy's early, the oldest was ten. Five years later the x took her own life. Even if she is my x, I still think about her every day. Then think about what she did to my boy's. That was 10 years ago. But really, for you it's who has more money. Good luck. I hired a live in nanny to take care of my kids. Today, the 26th was her birthday, nothing said by me or the boy's. Just trying to make a living. Roy

thefrozen1; A guy up here did the wood chipper thing with his wife, but he got caught. Turns out that when he returned the chipper it was spotless and the guys at the rental place were surprised, no one cleans them like that. Reports of her being missing on the news got the rental guys thinking and they called the police. When they examined the chipper they found blood and tiny bits of her still in it. Turns out he backed it up to a lake and fed her threw it. If after cleaning it he had run some branches threw it he might have gotten away with it.

Good luck. I have four kids, I can't imagine being without them around.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Originally posted by vmc1161
    thefrozen1; A guy up here did the wood chipper thing with his wife, but he got caught. Turns out that when he returned the chipper it was spotless and the guys at the rental place were surprised, no one cleans them like that. Reports of her being missing on the news got the rental guys thinking and they called the police. When they examined the chipper they found blood and tiny bits of her still in it. Turns out he backed it up to a lake and fed her threw it. If after cleaning it he had run some branches threw it he might have gotten away with it.

Good luck. I have four kids, I can't imagine being without them around.
    U must be from Conneticut...well it has been pushed too 2/7/05 nice Judge he said I have not read any of this but if you both agree we can be done now...that was not happening...so back on the 7th of February.

Thehumid1; I'm from Mass. I think They lived in Norwood Mass. Thats about 15/18 miles from me, but the murder was up north somewhere. Maybe Cow hampshire.

Again GOOD LUCK All the dad's here will be pulling for you.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Hey vmc

What does 15/18 miles from me mean? I'm from the way south, don't know the lingo.

It ain't COW HAMPSHIRE since you M*******S hve been making a mass exodus from there to here.
    Latest census shows the only state in the nation to lose citizens is Massachusetts.
    Guess where you jerks with your bad driving habits have been flocking to?
    Jackoff.

humid1

Back to the Subject, Have you had to go through all of that CPS, depositions, BS. It wears on a man, don't let them get the best of you. There will be a time that the Judge will want to talk to the children in closed chambers. We were lucky, my children did'nt have to talk to the Judge because she did'nt show up for the hearing. They were afraid to talk to the Judge. It really puts them in a bind to have to choose, Mom or Dad. Keep your intelligence over your emotion, Good luck Dad

[Edited by oroy54 on 01-27-2005 at 08:07 PM]

Just out of curiosity, did your ex pay you child support? If not, why not?

Seattle Pioneer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast