+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A moment of silence.

Post Likes
    There was a young guy who ran a one man refrigeration company here in our area. He took care of the mommy and pop stores around town. After a battle with cancer he passed away yesterday.

His name was Phil Sheraton and he was only 48 years old. The name of his company is Ridge Runner Refrigeration. His father was killed in the Vietnam War. He leaves behind a wife and family.

Post Likes
    That sounds like a sad situation, and only 48 years old.

Post Likes
    Life is full of such tragedies, every day we should wake up and be glad for the time we got here, it is only a matter of time before it's our turn. 48 is so young.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

Post Likes

Sorry Ben.

I'll bet you'll miss him. It's nice to have a "I can't make it, give ridgerunner a call" type guy as backup. Sounds like he got the good kind of cancer. That other kind that lingers and takes ya piece by piece- Hateful. Sucks to loose a comrade tho. Hope his family will be OK.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Post Likes
    Well he sounds like he did some good things with his life. It is tragic we all only have a certain length of time here but it is not about when a person goes but what he does with himself inbetween and sounds like your friend should be proud of how he used his time....

A real tragedy is when someone does nothing with their life and just watches the clock tick by.

So in any case anyone is confused about when to do something .....YES!... the TIME is NOW!
    thehumid1-------I live in NJ, a state where it's free to come in but you have to pay to leave!

Post Likes
    So true humid.

Just this week for me I have decided that some decisons need to be made and basically things I need to not be so lazy about. Time to put the hammer down and get going with things. Cause you never know if tommorow is going to be it.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in