Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 14 to 26 of 40
  1. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Andalucia
    Posts
    3,223
    Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    See reb, this is what pagey does.
    He doesnt really have anything to say and in his mind hes actually intelligent.
    So
    Since he doesnt have an answer, he redirects and asks you a question instead.

    See if he stuck to a topic, then he could be found wrong.

    At which point geer would be mad at her and force her to get the mans haircut of shame.

    Also keep in mind, she has never been honest about anything yet, including any personal information.So we are truly having a discussion with nothing more than an internet troll.

    If everyone would just wise up and put her on ignore until we find someone intelligent from the left to discus things with things would take care of themselves.

    From another thread Zach says this.
    "I dont think anyone needs to post personal info per-say."

    Where is this honesty you are talking about?

  2. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,486
    It's a guy thing you wouldn't understand.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

  3. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    N. E. Missouri
    Posts
    9,750
    Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    She said it didn't matter what side of the aisle Rangel was on. She opened the door and asked for a question like that.
    I don't post a great deal here anymore because of hack jobs by some people. But yes, if someone is found guilty then they need to go. Can't make it any more clearer than that. Understand now? I don't think I need to go post a thread about each and every person that's ever been found guilty of something to get that opinion across...or do I?

    Get it through your obviously very thick skull, we are NOT all alike. We are individuals. Just because I tend to vote toward the conservative side doesn't mean I'm like every other person that does. Nor does it mean I cannot see good from the 'other' side. And people that cannot do so are the problem. As you seem to only see it in black and white then I'd say you seem to fit there.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

  4. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Andalucia
    Posts
    3,223
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    I don't post a great deal here anymore because of hack jobs by some people. But yes, if someone is found guilty then they need to go. Can't make it any more clearer than that. Understand now? I don't think I need to go post a thread about each and every person that's ever been found guilty of something to get that opinion across...or do I?

    Get it through your obviously very thick skull, we are NOT all alike. We are individuals. Just because I tend to vote toward the conservative side doesn't mean I'm like every other person that does. Nor does it mean I cannot see good from the 'other' side. And people that cannot do so are the problem. As you seem to only see it in black and white then I'd say you seem to fit there.
    I didn't say you were like anybody else. You are very consistent and that is fine. I made a valid post. Get over it or don't, it doesn't really matter. Now get that through your incredibly thick noggin.

  5. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    N. E. Missouri
    Posts
    9,750
    Wow. You just don't quit do you.


    I posted, you came on all hot and "did you ask for THEIR ouster, I thought not" b.s. and now your panties are in a wad. You ASSUMED I wouldn't want a Republican convicted of ethics violations to also be removed.

    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

  6. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    NW Arkansas
    Posts
    1,288
    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Yeah, but what about the sexual favors?
    It is Vitters God given right to dress in adult baby diapers and have hookers spank him. I am sure his wife doesn't care.
    Signature on hold. Trying to find a real Jefferson quote I like. Others here have bogus Jefferson quotes too.

  7. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Andalucia
    Posts
    3,223
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    Wow. You just don't quit do you.


    I posted, you came on all hot and "did you ask for THEIR ouster, I thought not" b.s. and now your panties are in a wad. You ASSUMED I wouldn't want a Republican convicted of ethics violations to also be removed.
    Get over it already, I asked a valid question and made my point. Worry about your grandma panties, power sails or whatever you wear Mrs. Reb, mine are just fine. I just gave myself a mental image and a chill went down my spine.

    And it seems you did not ask for their "ouster." I assumed you wouldn't care about them unless you were pressed on the issue.

  8. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Andalucia
    Posts
    3,223
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    http://newsone.com/nation/newsonesta...d-not-censure/

    So Ole ethics violator (guilty as charged) Charlie Rangel wants a reprimand and not censure.

    SO!!

    He needs to be ousted at the very least, censure or reprimand my .... aspen skiing trip. Seriously, it's time that people breaking the rules, breaking the LAWS be held accountable.
    As to your title of this thread. This is still America and people get to make an argument on their behalf.

  9. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Virginia, near the coast
    Posts
    1,174

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    See reb, this is what pagey does.
    He doesnt really have anything to say and in his mind hes actually intelligent.
    So
    Since he doesnt have an answer, he redirects and asks you a question instead.

    See if he stuck to a topic, then he could be found wrong.

    At which point geer would be mad at her and force her to get the mans haircut of shame.

    Also keep in mind, she has never been honest about anything yet, including any personal information.

    So we are truly having a discussion with nothing more than an internet troll.

    If everyone would just wise up and put her on ignore until we find someone intelligent from the left to discus things with things would take care of themselves.
    I had him on my "Ignore List", but I took him off. I find that I can ignore him in person.
    It's a mechanical device, designed by humans, built by humans and operated by humans. What could possibly go wrong?

  10. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,486
    Quote Originally Posted by fixacr View Post
    I had him on my "Ignore List", but I took him off. I find that I can ignore him in person.
    Bwahahaaha me too.
    One things for sure it's entertaining,but your not gonna learn anything or teach anything either.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

  11. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    N. E. Missouri
    Posts
    9,750
    Hey, I was reading about 'censure' in Congress.

    Kinda sounds like a taunting! LOL!!!! Seriously, these people need to be held to a standard and actually punished when/if they fall off the pedestal. All of them, any party, any seat, any state.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

  12. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dothan, Al
    Posts
    3,453
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    Hey, I was reading about 'censure' in Congress.
    Kinda sounds like a taunting! LOL!!!! Seriously, these people need to be held to a standard and actually punished when/if they fall off the pedestal. All of them, any party, any seat, any state.

    DITTO !!!!!!!!!!!! Completely..............

    We NEED to have our controlling officials ( politicians ) held to a very high standard.....like not using their desks for sexual pleasures....

    Each time 1 does something illegal & gets away with it ( like a president ), it lowers the standards of that office until someone comes along & raises that standard again ( hopefully to a higher level )..

    But here lately, the standards of every office in politics has generally been lowered, not raised....just as we have done to the standrads of the general public.

    There just about isn't any high moral standards left in our ( use to be ) great country.....

    Honor, Honesty, Decency, etc are all but lost terms..& its really sad..

    Richard
    Lets get H.I.G.H. http://www.theletsgethigh.com
    Honesty, Integrity, Gallantry, Honor

  13. #26
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,287
    this is where the elite are different from us.

    The elite can honorably serve the country, and then break the law and EXPECT a free pass.

    Whereas WE the people can go through life, honorably doing our job, providing for our families and make a small indiscretion (like Rangle did) but WE the people get thrown in jail.....why? because we are NOT the elite.
    The Last four letters


    American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats


    any questions

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event