Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Rangel--reprimand not censure...uh, why does he get any say so???

http://newsone.com/nation/newsonesta...d-not-censure/

So Ole ethics violator (guilty as charged) Charlie Rangel wants a reprimand and not censure.

SO!!

He needs to be ousted at the very least, censure or reprimand my .... aspen skiing trip. Seriously, it's time that people breaking the rules, breaking the LAWS be held accountable.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ben stein did a great comentary on him the other night. I am firmly on the other side of the aisle from Mr. Rangel but belive that the man has served this country well. There are many law breakers in our Government that need to be dealt with, Mr Rangel being one of them, but what he did was quite minor in the grand scheme of things. The man is a war hero who fought bravely earning a Bronze star for valor. Men like that are few and far between.

Well, I can see that he should be allowed to totally screw the pooch and the system too based upon that. Heck yeah, let's honor him the rest of his life and put him up in a life of luxury--after all, it's only the taxpayer's money and we can just overlook it.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

And by the way, has absolutely NOTHING to do with the aisle. Has to do with the law, those who make it, those who follow it and those who break it. You can't be in all three groups and still be a 'good guy'. Breaking the law is breaking it. Punishment should ensue. Earning an award or commendation earlier in your life does not give you license to steal.

I said he should be dealt with. We could make him go to kinkos and print us some new letterhead.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    http://newsone.com/nation/newsonesta...d-not-censure/

So Ole ethics violator (guilty as charged) Charlie Rangel wants a reprimand and not censure.

SO!!

He needs to be ousted at the very least, censure or reprimand my .... aspen skiing trip. Seriously, it's time that people breaking the rules, breaking the LAWS be held accountable.
    What rangel did was wrong but are you suggesting that all ethics violators be "ousted?"

The Ethics Committee even found the he did not receive “any direct personal financial gain.”

Should Vitter and Ensign be ousted?

Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    What rangel did was wrong but are you suggesting that all ethics violators be "ousted?"

The Ethics Committee even found the he did not receive “any direct personal financial gain.”

Should Vitter and Ensign be ousted?
    Yeah, but what about the sexual favors?

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Yeah, but what about the sexual favors?
    If you are talking about Rangel I think he is 80 years old. Good for him then.

Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    If you are talking about Rangel I think he is 80 years old. Good for him then.
    You never know.

I guess 'ethics' aren't worth anything now....

YES, HELL YES, if you are guilty of breaking the rules/laws (ethics? rules?) then you GO.

I cannot believe y'all...

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    I guess 'ethics' aren't worth anything now....

YES, HELL YES, if you are guilty of breaking the rules/laws (ethics? rules?) then you GO.

I cannot believe y'all...
    I am sure you posted threads demanding their "ouster." Yeah right.

See reb, this is what pagey does.
    He doesnt really have anything to say and in his mind hes actually intelligent.
    So
    Since he doesnt have an answer, he redirects and asks you a question instead.

See if he stuck to a topic, then he could be found wrong.

At which point geer would be mad at her and force her to get the mans haircut of shame.

Also keep in mind, she has never been honest about anything yet, including any personal information.

So we are truly having a discussion with nothing more than an internet troll.

If everyone would just wise up and put her on ignore until we find someone intelligent from the left to discus things with things would take care of themselves.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    See reb, this is what pagey does.
    He doesnt really have anything to say and in his mind hes actually intelligent.
    So
    Since he doesnt have an answer, he redirects and asks you a question instead.

See if he stuck to a topic, then he could be found wrong.

At which point geer would be mad at her and force her to get the mans haircut of shame.

Also keep in mind, she has never been honest about anything yet, including any personal information.

So we are truly having a discussion with nothing more than an internet troll.

If everyone would just wise up and put her on ignore until we find someone intelligent from the left to discus things with things would take care of themselves.
    She said it didn't matter what side of the aisle Rangel was on. She opened the door and asked for a question like that.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast