+ Reply to Thread

Thread: frigidaire furnaces 80-90 upflow furnaces

Post Likes

Unhappy

Just wondering if you one have this problem with the Frigidaire model mentioned above. I bought the house during the summer of 04. The system has been working fine till the now. Sometime there is only cold air flow out of the duct instead of warm air. I open the panel read the schematic and noticed the yellow light is flashing continuously indicating; occording to the wiring diagram pointed out the "Low Flame Sensor Signal". the system sometime would not start up in middle of night.
    I also have noticed there are four rollover switch. How do i reset them? Any suggestion, recommendation, Plz help thank you so much.
    (frigidaire furnaces 80-90 upflow furnaces)
    NoHAVc

Post Likes
    Call a professional. Do not tinker with that furnace. Only bad things can happen. And you need to establish a relationship with a contractor for your future needs.

Post Likes
    Great advice!

Post Likes
    I am a Frigidaire dealer and the number that you posted is not a good model number. You also did not indicate if your furnace is on natural or lp gas.

Frigidaire has the best warranty in the industry. Why not try and find out who installed your system. You may not have to pay anything to get your furnace repaired. Tomorrow when I get in my office I will post an 800 number for the factory. They my be instrumental in locating the dealer who installed your furnace and maybe you two can get this together to have this problem resolved. Make sure you have the right model and serial number available when you get on the phone with them.

Post Likes

Dam good..........

advice benncool.

What furnaces do ya'll install in the Fridg.

Do ya use the 90+ stuff much?

We install the 80+ prim. I like the furnace.

But I like the Payne too but the warr.on the Fridg. is like you said, the best in the ind.

Post Likes
    It is noisy as hell. I sleep on the second floor. I can hear the flower runing in the basement. thanks so much all

Post Likes
    Why do you have a flower running in the basement???? Oh yeh it's cold outside. If you use a heavier pot it wont be able to move that's what I do.

Post Likes
    Here's the number 1-800-422-4328

The blower is a LAU squirrel cage with a GE motor. Just like everyone else uses. Plus you can get a varible speed, which you might have but we don't know because you didn't post the right model number.

Poppa we only sell the 90+ around here. Real long and cold winters so pay-back is a no brainer.

Post Likes

Thumbs up

thank you all for the reply. I am waiting for the professional service technician. You all know it is in a high demand season. It take a at least two to three days to get one. Thanks benncool. Oh Model # G6RA120C-20.

[Edited by unhvac on 01-25-2005 at 06:55 PM]

Post Likes
    That is an 80% efficent furnace. Also I hope you have a really big house to go along with the size of this big furnace. This size furnace would be found in new houses that are in the 2500-3000 sq. ft. range. Maybe this is the cause of your noisey blower. When it comes to heating and air conditioning "bigger is not better."

Glad to hear that you are getting a technician to look at it.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in