Thread: GE Zoneline/ Any choices

Post Likes

Question

Our condo is currently AC and Heat with GE Zoneline. We have approxiamately 9 units. They are noisy and have to be concealed with window seats between each one. Is there any other choice for us? Please help.

Post Likes
    is there anywhere to run duct work ?
    you say it's a condo, make sure regulations don't prohit the installation of outdoor units.
    ductless mini splits are available if no where to un duct work. they are not cheap though.
    i wanted to put a picture here

Post Likes

Zoneline, Any choices.

Our units are inside the building. We cannot run duct work in the ceiling. We could run vent around the walls that would show.

We also do not have anygas available in this building.

Thank you for your help.

Post Likes
    The new GE 5500 is so much quieter than most of these beasts. As far as I know, it's the only one that will run the heat pump with backup on so should be the cheapest to run too. 9 of them, wow!

Post Likes
    Thank you for your suggestion. I gather using the Zoneline is our only option. I will look into the 5500.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in