Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Strange story

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    what is a muslim looking person? India is full of Muslims and Hindu's, they all look alike. Malaysia is predominately Muslim , yet has Buddists among others. Yugoslavia has a large Muslim population along with Catholics. See why they look at everyone.
    Give me a break ace. Sure there are even some blue eyed Caucasians who are traitors to West who have converted to the terrorist religion of Islam but that doesn't mean you can't check those who sure look Muslim.

You know like those wearing an outfit like worn by Obama in Kenya or some Arab robe, etc., etc. or have in general a "non Western" look to them. Do I have to draw you a picture. This is not 100% perfect but it will catch a lot of them. You don't have to let all the terrorists pass without giving them a good check out because a few may not be spotted?

You would be a good spokesperson for Islam and their program to destroy the West there ace with that attitude. Come back and rejoin decent society here ace. Surely your Christian parents raised you different there ace. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Thats why Israel racial profiles right?
    If you think everything needs to be compared with Israel, than go over there and help them.

Reference was made about what people look like, I got news for you. People of Meditteranean Decent can and do look similar. People from Africa, Middle East and Europe who live around thre Med can and do look similar

So shove your racial profileing.

If you think everything needs to be compared with Israel, than go over there and help them.

Reference was made about what people look like, I got news for you. People of Meditteranean Decent can and do look similar. People from Africa, Middle East and Europe who live around thre Med can and do look similar

Ace Israel doesn't need help they have it right on the war against terrorism not that I care for Israel. We need help because of a bunch of commie loving PC liberals are destroying the US and our ability to defend ourselves and you are helping them 100% with your comments and attitude. Wake up and shove your PC beliefs. If they look it then check them out period wherever their from. Thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

What is this "everything" you are referring to?
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

What is this "everything" you are referring to?
    everything is self explanatory

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Ace Israel doesn't need help they have it right on the war against terrorism not that I care for Israel. We need help because of a bunch of commie loving PC liberals are destroying the US and our ability to defend ourselves and you are helping them 100% with your comments and attitude. Wake up and shove your PC beliefs. If they look it then check them out period wherever their from. Thank you very much.
    my grandparents are from that region

My sister inlaw recently flew down to Georgia to pick up a van. While going through security at the airport, they swabbed her hands....she asked, why are you doing this?
    They said that they were checking for gun residue.

WTF is that all about? The scary part is that she is an avid shooter and belongs to the same club I do.
    So Im wondering what would have happened if they found residue on her hands?
    A one way ticket is very bad in the eyes of the TSA (touching smelly <you fill in the blank.>.

I drove a car out to Oakland a few years ago and flew back. If I ever do that again I will buy a round trip ticket. They pretty much strip searched me three times before I boarded. My bags had to go through the bomb sniffer. This happened at three different airports.
    Signature on hold. Trying to find a real Jefferson quote I like. Others here have bogus Jefferson quotes too.

I had my truck torn apart, my hockey equipment thrown in the snow and my genitals fondeled at a check point in Quebec. I literally wanted to drive 200 yards into Maine to buy gas and a 2 litre of Coke. When I asked the smelly French Canadian border guard why he was doing this he said..."we know all about you rich, white, spoiled Americans coming up here to smoke dope and have a good time."

rich.....no

white.....definately

spoiled.....worked in HVAC since I was 13....paid for everything I own

smoke dope....never

They can profile when it suits their fancy. I guess I was in the wrong demographic for the day.

BTW...this was 1994...no passport required

Israel has the safest airline on the planet. The Israeli security forces don't do invasive pat downs, they don't have fancy bomb sniffing machines and they don't x-ray anyone. There only "weapon" against terrorists is Racial Profiling.

You may not like it, YOU may think it's not politically correct, but if I'm flying, I really couldn't careless what you think. I want Mohammad searched. I want his bags searched, his shoes and his underwear.

When it comes to flying on a commercial airline, I like racial profiling
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    Israel has the safest airline on the planet. The Israeli security forces don't do invasive pat downs, they don't have fancy bomb sniffing machines and they don't x-ray anyone. There only "weapon" against terrorists is Racial Profiling.

You may not like it, YOU may think it's not politically correct, but if I'm flying, I really couldn't careless what you think. I want Mohammad searched. I want his bags searched, his shoes and his underwear.

When it comes to flying on a commercial airline, I like racial profiling
    I believe Israelis and Arabs are the same race. Actually I believe Israel's primary defense against terrorist attacks in the air is behavioral screening.

Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    I believe Israelis and Arabs are the same race. Actually I believe Israel's primary defense against terrorist attacks in the air is behavioral screening.
    The Toledo Blade, newspaper reported the Israeli defense minister has come right and said they use Racial profiling. i suspect behavioral screening is part of that.

regardless of what you call it, it works.
    LOVE has four letters

I can see swabbing some towel heads hands, but why a 100 lb. pale Irish girl in her late 40s?
    I would swab a 100 lb. pale Irish girl in her late 40s. Oh that sounds so dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    I would swab a 100 lb. pale Irish girl in her late 40s. Oh that sounds so dirty.

it's only dirty if you tell us what part you would use to swab with
    LOVE has four letters

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast