Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Obama's fat lip a blessing

Seems that I must have typed something that someone didn't like with my other thread about Obama. I'll assume that it was because I called the guy who elbowed him a hero and just fuggitaboutit.

The good news is that Obama's 12 stitches to his busted lip may give the rest of us some temporary peace; .

I also mentioned that Obama is now in line for a Purple Heart, keeping in line with his achievements for the Nobel Peace prize. I am again assuming that this was not what got my other thread pulled.
    So, please do not post anything anti-Obama, even if it is factual, so this thread does not become another victim of Obama censorship.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

testing.....testing....Is this thing on?

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    testing.....testing....Is this thing on?
    You have a good one going with Wikileaks I would let this one go.

Actually me saying that will probaly backfire lol.

Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    You have a good one going with Wikileaks I would let this one go.

Actually me saying that will probaly backfire lol.
    What you need pagey is another avatar. At least one showing a man not some crazed zealot woman protester trying to cause trouble down South. I really did disliked them a lot. Thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    What you need pagey is another avatar. At least one showing a man not some crazed zealot woman protester trying to cause trouble down South. I really did disliked them a lot. Thank you very much.
    How about you get rid of your liberal Mark Twain sig line. This will be like our own START Treaty.

How about you get rid of your liberal Mark Twain sig line. This will be like our own START Treaty.
    You go first.. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

You go first.. Thank you very much
    OK.

Hey Glenn, lighten up on pagey. For all you know, pagey "is" some crazed zealot woman protester trying to cause trouble everywhere. At least the posts support the avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Hey Glenn, lighten up on pagey. For all you know, pagey "is" some crazed zealot woman protester trying to cause trouble everywhere. At least the posts support the avatar.
    Yeah well a deal is a deal and now I won't feel ill everytime I see that avatar when pagey posts one of his / hers left wing opinions on something. Thank you very much.
    Barry Goldwater

OK.
    Thank you, thank you very much.
    Barry Goldwater

Yeah well a deal is a deal and now I won't feel ill everytime I see that avatar when pagey posts one of his / hers left wing opinions on something. Thank you very much.
    A deal is a deal. Remember trust but verify lol.

How do you figure that that line from Mark Twain is liberal? In fact, Mark Twain was more of a Renaissance man who cannot be labeled liberal or conservative exclusively. No matter, Glenn's sig line is certainly not a liberal remark.

You know why there are more alleged liberals then there are alleged conservatives? Because liberals latch on to anything a person says or does that may be liberal bent and despite all everything else about that person not being liberal, will claim that that person is in the liberal camp. In contrast, a far to the right conservative will not consider anyone who says or does one thing that is liberal bent a conservative, no matter how conservative they are otherwise.

A deal is a deal. Remember trust but verify lol.
    You know darned well that right now you are searching the web for the most liberal avatar you can find that will be offensive to the South. Let me help you out;

One....two....three....ring, ring.....Hey Glenn! What's new?

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast