Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Will the government still require companies to provide their banking information so these deductions can be automatically removed like was believed in the beginning.

Before this is over people will be moving to Russia instead of the other way around.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

I dropped my Health care. I'm saving $500 per month ($6000 per year)

When I go to my Dr, I tell her I will be paying cash for todays services. Guess what? the invoice is less than when I had "health care"

Normally a DR call was $90 to the insurance company, but if I pay cash it's 60 bucks to me, plus whatever she does, x-rays or whatever? In other words, if your paying cash, you can NEGOTIATE the price

I only go to the DR if I have a serious problem, which ain't to often. so I'm saving my former insurance company a fortune and I'm saving a fortune..........

NObama and his insurance plan can go screw themselves
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

well lets take these one at a time:

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    Health Reform Bill Summary: The Top 18 Immediate Effects
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0...15.html#s75147
    The HuffingDEMOCRATICpost, 'eh. Ya there a reliable source

White House, Congress, and federal employees are subject to same health care reforms applied to American people
    http://mediamatters.org/research/201003250022

ya, we the tax payers are paying for their healthcare, I'll bet congresspeople don't even see a bill

The Congressional Budget Office currently estimates a date of 2037 for the end of solvency.
    Insolvency is not bankruptcy.
    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/When_will_...em_go_bankrupt

The CBO can only estimate what the agencies give them. In other words, if you give the CBO erroneous numbers the CBO will give you accurate figures that are wrong. It's not there fault, but its who ever gave them the numbers fault, Like when the government estimated Midicare would cost 9 billion dollars and it ended up costing 60 billion, it wasn't the CBO was wrong, it was they were given faulty information.

The claim of 16,500 new agents stems from a partisan analysis based on guesswork and false assumptions, and compounded by outright misrepresentation.
    http://factcheck.org/2010/03/irs-expansion/
    it may not be 16G's but they WILL have to hire a lot of people to keep the revenue coming in. it's simple common sense.

More Doctors and Nurses: Effective immediately, the bill authorizes money to fund programs intended to increase the number of doctors, nurses, and public health professionals.
    The effects of supply and demand should also work if you believe in capitalism.
    http://usgovinfo.about.com/b/2010/03...st-changes.htm
    not unless this "Health care bill" includes some kind of malpractice insurance cap. I think there will many LESS doctors and nurses trained to replace those retiring or being forced out because of Malpractice insurance costs.

My parents health care has all ready risen by 60% (they found a new carrier, but at a substantial increase in coverage)

My coverage has increased to the point were I dropped my health care altogether, I will "pay as I go" In the last 10 years I have given the Insurance companies approximately $50,000, of that amount I have used approximately $5000 worth of coverage. I think I'll just put the money in the bank and tell the government to KMA

and what does the "1099" rule have to do with health care? why is this PORK even in the Health care package.

You can believe whatever you want, you seem to think the government would never lie to you and that every estimated figure is carved in stone, history has shown us time and again that government isn't there to help the citizens, it's here to serve a select few elitist
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

THe POTUS plan is a joke. They are taxing us for 10 years and providing benefits for 6 years and claiming it costs nothing. Gee, if I had 10 years of income and only 6 of expenses I could make anything look good.

They are forcing people that don't need gold plated policies to pay for them. Most young people would do fine if they just had a policy that covered major medical for accidents or major sickness - but the current law will kill those plans.

The concept is great, its the implementation that sucks big time. Its time to repeal this Obamination of healthcare and replace it with something that is market based not governement based.

There is no easy answer, but i assure ou this, things wont cost less, you can count on that. We have a very good benefits package, but it costs a crapload per employee(ten bucks per hour give or take). I am sure this number wil lbe going up significantly before it evens out. We can blame many things for this expense, but uninsured users of healthcare certainly contribute to the issue. I would be that if everyone had some form of coverage, and paid their bills, costs would go down.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12