Hybrid View

Every situation is different, so let me give you a little bit of information.

I currently hold a certificate of completion on hvac and a universal certification from the EPA. I`m also taking additional classes on electrical trades to expand my knowledge.
    At this moment I`ve been working on the hospitality field for 21 years for the same facility! So you can see I`m very stable, I don`t jump from job to job every few years and I don`t remember ever calling in sick!
    I want to make the transition to hvac on a part-time basis if possible until I`m ready to go in full-time, by this I mean until I finish school and get more training.
    Are any of you from the San Antonio area willing to give me a chance part-time? I would be available on weekends and I don`t mind the long hours.

10 views so far and no comments. Does that mean that nobody is intrested in hiring part-time help? If thats the case, then I should start considering a career move from my present employment and go into the field full-time. I`m a very fast learner so more or less what is the starting wage in the SA area for sombody like me with only a certificate to my name? The reason I`m asking is if I would have to hold on to my present employment part-time until the wages reach more or less a comfortable level.

Try a little patience. Come back on Monday and see if anybody posted a good reply.

how much air & refrigeration expirience due you have ?

curtis

To be honest with you, all of my experience comes from school labs and projects. I`m still taking classes so my "field" experience is very limited. My training has been on residential air-conditioning and heating. But I`m a very fast learner and my effort has never been questioned.