DOES ANYBODY OUT THERE KNOW OF A WATER COOLED CONDENSOR FOR RESIDENTIAL USE BESIDES FREUS IF SO PLEASE RESPOND

Freus is evaporatively cooled, not water cooled. Are you looking for a self contained unit or just the condenser?

I AM LOOKING FOR A HIGH EFF. CONDENSOR EITHER WATER COOLED OR EVAP CONDENSOR FOR A RESONABLE PRICE.

A condensor is just the part where refrigerant changes state. Is that what you need? Water cooled condensers are easy to find. Check any refrigeration house.

A condensing unit is the complete compressor, condensor, fan machine. Only think I know of that is evaporative is Freus. Most brands of geos make a split heat pump with water cooled setup. Don't know of straight cool that way.

I AM LOOKING FOR A WATER COOLED OR EVAPORITAVE CONDENSOR THAT IS A COMPRESSOR BEARING UNIT FOR RESIDENTIAL USE THAT IS NOT FREUS OR GROUND SOURCE HEAT PUMP OR WITHOUT A COOLING TOWER.

A late response, but Allied Thermal in Austin has similar technology. I'm looking at a proposal now.

Dave

You should look at ClimateMaster. It is officially a "ground source heat pump" but will operate with any reasonable water source.

paul