Thread: Korea

Korea

I sure hope we dont end up paying them some more ransom money in order for them to stop their little tantrum.

I think we should just completely ignore this incident and see how far they go.... If they keep on attacking the south....let the south koreans handle it on their own.... Im sure that we have given them enough equipment and training that they could outgun the backwards N Koreans.

The only chance I believe the north would have is if china stepped in to back them up...and I honestly dont think they would..... I doubt they give a rats ass about N Korea anymore. Aint no walmarts there.......
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

China maybe doesn't like the Feds quantative easing measures and is getting their Lapdog to cause a little trouble?
    "Who am I? I'm the unsilent majority big mouth!" - (Paulie in Rocky 4)

The Iraq and Afghanistan thing is closing....we need something new for the war machine....how about North Korea?
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Shame that coward LBJ let them capture the Pueblo out in international waters and get all our secrets to share with the Russians and Red Chinese.

We had the perfect excuse and opportunity to blow the whole of N. Korea to kingdom Kum and we would not have the problem today with there long range artillery and missiles which can wipe out Soul Korea.

The S. Koreans begged us to send up the balloon and so did the Joints Chiefs but we had a coward Democrat in office at the time. I think even Kennedy would have pulled the trigger. Thank you, thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

keep laughing it up, we could be at war with those freaking idiots by the end of Thanksgiving?

Make no mistake, China will back North Korea.

It will depend on how big Nobama's balls are, if he backs down that will make N. Korea more bold.

This will depend on how S. Korea responds.
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

China and Russia are happy as pie that we are stuck in Afghanistan and would rather it go on forever. It keeps our attention off of them. I doubt China would want to get involved in the same kind of mess that we are in. Just sets them back with no gain. It would be one thing if they have to distract their population with an external enemy but their population is relatively happy enjoying their new prosperity.

Sound like North Korea's loony leader was just a little bored.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    I sure hope we dont end up paying them some more ransom money in order for them to stop their little tantrum.

I think we should just completely ignore this incident and see how far they go.... If they keep on attacking the south....let the south koreans handle it on their own.... Im sure that we have given them enough equipment and training that they could outgun the backwards N Koreans.

The only chance I believe the north would have is if china stepped in to back them up...and I honestly dont think they would..... I doubt they give a rats ass about N Korea anymore. Aint no walmarts there.......
    And North Korea does'nt have 1200 Mickey D's like China does either.