What? Al Gore admits he was wrong?

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/images/smil...imated-013.gif

Those that have not fallen into the "save the earth" mindset already knew these things.

http://www.newser.com/story/106003/a...a-mistake.html
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Well, he can still say he is the founder of the internetz.........

Wait..........scratch that.......

Heck that ethanol BS is still with us and cost taxpayers $0.50 subsidy for every gallon sold, hurts your engine, gas mileage and increases the cost of food world wide. Somebody needs to put Gore against the wall and I'll be happy to pull the trigger. Thank you, thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by phbsales View Post
    Well, he can still say he is the founder of the internetz.........

Wait..........scratch that.......
    Weren't he and Tipper the inspiration for "Love Story"?

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Heck that ethanol BS is still with us and cost taxpayers $0.50 subsidy for every gallon sold, hurts your engine, gas mileage and increases the cost of food world wide. Somebody needs to put Gore against the wall and I'll be happy to pull the trigger. Thank you, thank you very much.
    What if I was to tell you that you could produce 500 Gallons of Methanol from 1 acre of land. Would it peak you're curiosity ?

Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post
    What if I was to tell you that you could produce 500 Gallons of Methanol from 1 acre of land. Would it peak you're curiosity ?
    How about the total cost, taxes on land, etc. with profit, no subsidy and compare that to gas from oil. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

It could be grown in 15% of our fallows.

The cost for growing would be 20 hours labor per acre.

Taxes would be low due to its natural growth.

No substities and it would not interfere with a cash food crop.

It is something we will never have.

It is Stativa L legal to grow in other countries,due to a THC content of .OO1.

It is Hemp.