Germany 1933 & USA Today

For those who do not learn from history they are bound to repeat it. As I have posted on another thread I believe we are in a similar state as Germany during the rise of the Nazis. Read the personal account from one who was there.

The link is to a short review of the book. If you want the full version get the book itself.

http://www.crisispapers.org/Editorials/germany-1933.htm
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Well at least Hitler got the economy moving big time in the Black unlike Obama who is imposing fascism and destroying the economy at the same time. Thank you, thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well at least Hitler got the economy moving big time in the Black unlike Obama who is imposing fascism and destroying the economy at the same time. Thank you, thank you very much.
    For those who take the short time it takes to read thru this essay the parallels between America and Germany in 1930 is shocking.

Hugh
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"