Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    ...and the law of unintended consequences dictates that these same laws that we pass for the children help to preserve the very idiots that breed more children when they should have been permitted to remove themselves from the gene pool long ago.
    Sorry, I don't buy this line of logic. If these weirdos that want to do stupid stuff are protected, they will pass this same penchant for doing stupid stuff along to their children.
    Let them die in their own, spectacularly stupid fashion and keep the government out of it.
    Ditto,
    Couldn't agree more............

Richard
    Lets get H.I.G.H. http://www.theletsgethigh.com
    Honesty, Integrity, Gallantry, Honor

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny I grew up on unpasteurized unhomogenized milk straight from my grandfathers farm in TN. Made us healthier. They still do in small villages in Europe and around the world. Thank you very much.
    Glenn, but look what it did to your mind. That raw milk caused you to turn out to be a conservative! Golly Glenn, I too must have had a few glasses of that awful raw milk.

Hugh
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Quote:
    Originally Posted by glennac
    Funny I grew up on unpasteurized unhomogenized milk straight from my grandfathers farm in TN. Made us healthier. They still do in small villages in Europe and around the world. Thank you very much.

Glenn, but look what it did to your mind. That raw milk caused you to turn out to be a conservative! Golly Glenn, I too must have had a few glasses of that awful raw milk.

Hugh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12