Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hmm update

found multiple inet2000 folder/ programs all over computer ..compiled them all into one and i get no errors i know offf.. will be hooking it up today to see if communicates perfectly

if my compiled version works perfectly ill save it for everyone (will accept beer donations for anyone who still needs help lol)

Does anyone know if Csi still around?

Could a company upgrade inet7 and it still work?

if my compiled version works perfectly ill save it for everyone (will accept beer donations for anyone who still needs help lol)

Does anyone know if csi still around?

CSI was merged with TAC some time ago and is now owned by Schneider Electric.

The Inet product is still actively sold and supported in my part of the world.

What experiance do you have with BMS and the Inet product?

Dazza

Just a quick comment; you responded to a 7 year old thread why not start a new thread specific to your issue.

As azzad said the product is still supported and available, however the hardware and software cost have been rising every year and are fairly pricey. SE still has tech support available and the latest version of I/NET Seven released this week rev 2.41a will work with Windows 7.

o can u link me to new inet7... i fixed the old one (lol wanted test my computer skills)

Your best bet if you are interested in upgrading this system is to contact your local Schneider Electric branch office or authorized partner.

If you are upgrading from I/NET 2000, it will probably be expensive. You need a new site license for I/NET Seven.

Most customers made that upgrade many years ago. You may have to do some graphics conversions because the path of the graphics folder is in a different location when you upgrade to I/NET Seven.

can u link me schneider electric branch website so ican find one in my area

I have contacts by region, however without knowing where you are located I would not know who you should contact.

Here is a link to their website. Click on contact and leave them a message. Be sure to specify the product line (TAC I/NET) and where you are located.
    Good luck

http://www2.schneider-electric.com/s...agement+System

if you need uc' and uci repaired, drop me a line

inet 2000 controller repair

[QUOTE=twisted pair;12616311]I have contacts by region, however without knowing where you are located I would not know who you should contact.

just run accross your inet 200 quote, I am in ny state and still repair all inet2000 controllers , have been for 20 years. for more info contact me E-Mail ukuhn@twcny.rr.com

hello everyone,

I have a problem with Inet 2000 software, the existing computer crashed and we need to install it to new server pc loaded with windows server 2008. Now my question is, is the INET 2000 CAN RUN WITH WINDOWS SERVER 2008 or Windows XP Pro? Please help.

I think You may purchase a new cd at Scheider Electric (TAC/INET)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12