Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I have a CSI Inet 2000 system in facility that I manage. The system does not always recognize schedule changes. Has anybody else experienced this and if so what did you have to do to correct it?

Sounds like you have local time schedules on the controllers and some Host ATS (automatic time schedules) as well. When you go back to change the local schedules the ATS reverts them back. Check to see if you have both. At least that's how I understood the question. Otherwise I have never seen any major issues with time schedules on Inet 2000. You can also try the usual reboot of the software and database files to the controllers. You should make sure you have the latest rev, 2.32 I believe. You can also consult your local service tech for an upgrade to Seven. Pretty cool. Any questions let me know.

The version that we have is a couple of upgrades old. As far as I can see we do not have local schedules in place. All schedule are done through the ATS. The new schedule is there but system just seems to ignore it. This system has been maintained very poorly by the local branch guys for several years. They got kicked out of the building earlier last year. As the O&M contractor I have been forced to live with the pile they left.

Thanks for the response..

Originally posted by ctrussell

I have a CSI Inet 2000 system in facility that I manage. The system does not always recognize schedule changes. Has anybody else experienced this and if so what did you have to do to correct it?
    I havn't had this problem myself on my CSI system's. However on your workstation if you go to programs > CSI 2000 look for Tcon217(troubleshooting guide)PDF you might have some luck. I breifly looked through it and came up with some possible solutions. If you dont have these PDF's let me know and I can email them to you. It's about a 20 MB folder but it has all pdf's For Inet/2000 release 2.33 .

Hmm

I have the same system, and our PC crashed today. The software was installed 5 years ago, and two Net Admins ago. Any idea how I can get a new install disk? Thanks!

TAC, but you will likely have to upgrade to Inet7. Thats not a bad idea though they are no longer going to support Inet 2000 after this year.

Here is a source for CSI information http://www.building-control-group.co...stomerArea.htm

TRY THIS, RUN THE TIME SCHEDULE UNDER DUTY CYLCE

CSI INET 2000 software

Does anyone have a copy of this software? My computer crashed. I had the version that worked with Windows 98.

There could be lots of reasons it doesnt appear to work.

Does it have a calculation or DDC module associated with the point overiding the Time Schedule.

How hard is the processor working on the controller and how much memory does it have left?

Dazza

csi inet 2000

Hello TanisHack
    I have a software control CSI INET 2000, I really want to know but to cause the same message port.
    Run it through the Falls. I do not know what set PI or DCC
    Thank you im not respond to my question
    Raleigh

I have inet running after few errors i enter default dacs password and it will not communicate.. I did notice on computer a yellow exclamation mark next pci network controller

2444 Washington Blvd, Suite 100 Ogden, UT
    Quote Originally Posted by onesidedcoin View Post
    Here is a source for CSI information http://www.building-control-group.co...stomerArea.htm
    This link doesn't work. Does anyone have a correction?
    Steve Jones
    Managing Partner
    The S4 Group, Inc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast