Post Likes

Confused

does anyone recommend any power line carrier relays for energy management systems that are reliable and last a long time. a customer has Functional Devices now, but they seem to be failing rather rapidly, and they don't want a new system where we have to pull wire. Please help me because i'm getting frustrated over this.

Post Likes
    You might try these guys - Axsys Automation. They have a LonWorks powerline relay module that uses the Echelon PL-20 powerline transceiver - very reliable! And, it even has a Plug-In!
    Find more information at
    http://www.echelon.com/productdb/pro...=709&manID=133

Here's a blip from their product desctiption,

Cheers,
    LB

Axsys Automation’s intelligent Relay Controller for appliances provides an easy-to-install, cost-effective voltage control solution designed for both residential and commercial use. This LonWorks®-based appliance relay module automatically controls voltage supplied to large appliances including water heaters, pool pumps, hot tubs, air conditioners and baseboard heaters. Our controller is available as a dual 120V, or a single 240V module. Add it to your network with FTT (twisted pair) for a low-cost wiring solution that is ideal for new homes and buildings, or AC Powerline, which provides a robust, “no-new-wires” solution that is well-suited for retrofitting existing homes and buildings.
    A hundred million nodes - it's a LON story.

Post Likes
    thanks Lonboy, but I'm really looking for 460 volt receiver relays for enabling RTU's. anything that won't work on 460 volts doesn't help, but thanks for the input. I will research what you gave me to see if there is anything else there.

Post Likes
    I'm looking for the motors (rf-370c)in the belimo damper motors for the uhc202's. Also looking for better controls to put in when they go up.
    Any good web controls out there for small to large buildings?

[Edited by ht systems on 01-19-2005 at 08:24 PM]

Post Likes
    Take at look at Advanced Control Technologies. They have a powerline carrier components offering in addition to the interface transducers they manufacture. Maybe they have something you can use.