Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    If you think Key West has lots of "free spirits" go to Provincetown Mass........
    We went there very long ago on a vaca, had no idea, just picked a spot, very cool place, we were walking down the street and noticed all the guys were holding hands. Went to some lobster restaurants and all the waiters were flaming....not as in flaming meals or cheeries jubilee...as in just flaming......
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

I know what you mean, Dice.It is hard to tell up there some times because most men up North appear to be gay, are gay or are dripping with feminine characteristics. It has made a mess out of South Florida. All those retired Gay guys from Pennsylvania and New England with their sailors caps clogging up the side walks.

You guys are starting to scare me. You know an awful lot about being gay.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Originally posted by frozensolid
    You know what they say - "It takes one to know one"
    Sounds like they have excellent "Gay-dar"

Originally posted by frozensolid
    If you did not know how to spot a gay person, then there is a good chance that you may be gay.

Originally posted by James 3528
    I know what you mean, Dice.It is hard to tell up there some times because most men up North appear to be gay, are gay or are dripping with feminine characteristics. It has made a mess out of South Florida. All those retired Gay guys from Pennsylvania and New England with their sailors caps clogging up the side walks.
    James lives in Georgia, they think anyone that wears Dockers and uses silverware is a homo.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

This is a great place to snorkel!
    http://www.pennekamp.com/index.html

We decided on Ft. Myers Beach. We got a 2 bedroom 2 bath gulf front condo for $700 a week. Thanks for all the responses . Have any of you been to Ft. Myers ? If so what would you recommend doing while there ?

Not bending over for long.

I also considered Fort Meyers this year but something on Martco Island came up so we are going there.
    Sounds nice, don't forget to get a car reservation, you will find stuff to do once ya get there, best of all is doing nothing sometimes, sit on the deck, watch the sun set, lay on the beach or take walks on it, recharge the batteries. I usually get to the condo, drop off the luggage see whats there in the way of supplies, wife hits the beach and my daughter and me then hit the grocery store.
    Did ya find it off one of them web sites?

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by Diceman
    , wife hits the beach and my daughter and me

I'd think she'd hit you first.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

John145; Dice said Provincetown Mass. is the best place to snorkel. Don't ask the locals whats up!
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Originally posted by Diceman
    I also considered Fort Meyers this year but something on Martco Island came up so we are going there.
    Sounds nice, don't forget to get a car reservation, you will find stuff to do once ya get there, best of all is doing nothing sometimes, sit on the deck, watch the sun set, lay on the beach or take walks on it, recharge the batteries. I usually get to the condo, drop off the luggage see whats there in the way of supplies, wife hits the beach and my daughter and me then hit the grocery store.
    Did ya find it off one of them web sites?
    I acctually found it @ http://www.vrbo.com It is a vacations for rent by owner site. The condo's are a little cheaper on that site because the owner is not paying someone else to advertise for them. When are you going Dice ? We are going the last weekend of April. I also considered Marco Island but my sister in law went there last year and said it is nothing but old retired people. That is nice if that is what you are looking for but me personally I like to sit @ a bar and bullcrap with people somewhat close to my own age !! Again thanks for all of the responses guys.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast