Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    We had a great time swiming with the manatees over at Crystal River FL. That part of Florida isn't over developed yet and it is pretty inexpensive. I don't know if you could do a whole week however.

Originally posted by Diceman
    Originally posted by James 3528
    Go to St. Augustine (oldest city in America) and the kids can learn some history also.
    6 & 9 year old kids just love historical vacations.......
    Just get them some swell coloring books and they will be fine.

Ya ever hear of Hollywood Fl?

http://www.hollywoodfl.org/

Click on Visiting.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Originally posted by benncool
    We had a great time swiming with the manatees over at Crystal River FL. That part of Florida isn't over developed yet and it is pretty inexpensive. I don't know if you could do a whole week however.

That's our hometown,when were you here.

http://www.kingsbaycam.com

http://www.manateecam.com

Daylight required for both sites.

You could get scuba certufied while your here.

Stay at the Best Western or The Plantation Inn,both are on the water.

Talking Hey Dice!

I did'nt know if my son would go to Penn State or the State pen! He goes to Texas A&M. He got himself smart after me, "fetching" things.

Re: Ya ever hear of Hollywood Fl?

Originally posted by spotts
    http://www.hollywoodfl.org/

Click on Visiting.
    The best thing about Hollywood is, I will buy you a beer maybe two.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Thanks for all the responses guys. I was not expecting this many. It IS appreciated !! I think we have all but decided on St.Pete. I was there when I was a kid and remember it being a nice place. Any opinions good or bad from you guys ? Again thanks for all the replies. Oh Dice I have been slowly checking out those sites. ALOT of places on them. Thanks

St. Pete if ok but full of old geezers.......check up the beach some, Maderia Island, Indian Rocks and such.
    Of course in St. Petes you are close to a lot of stuff, which the kids may like. Definately hook up one of them condo deals, you can get beachfront with a balcony. After you stay at one of them, you will never want to stay in a hotel again, especially with kids, a few nights with your kids in a motel is enough to drive ya crazy.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by refrtech
    Thanks for all the responses guys. I was not expecting this many. It IS appreciated !! I think we have all but decided on St.Pete. I was there when I was a kid and remember it being a nice place. Any opinions good or bad from you guys ? Again thanks for all the replies. Oh Dice I have been slowly checking out those sites. ALOT of places on them. Thanks
    Hey Refrtech,
    If you're going to St. Pete, why don't you spend a couple days on Anna Maria Island, too. It's only about 45 miles away. It's a great place to kick back and enjoy florida at a slower pace than the bigger cities.The kids will love the sugar sand beaches. If you're on a budget I can recommend a few places that are relatively inexpensive compared to most of the rates during high season. Here - check out this article in the LA Times: http://tinyurl.com/7xlsy

If you want to snorkel the keys are what you want. Also there is plenty to do, wave runner daytrips, glass bottom boats, fishing trips, swimming with dolphins, and more. The beaches are different, but buy some reef runners for your feet and you will love it. I believe it is impossible to come home from the Keys and not be relaxed. Isn’t that the point in the first place?

You must go to Mallory Square for sunset at least once. It is a spectacle unlike anything else. The diversity, and the attitude of the people who attend are amazing. It’s like kooks anonymous, Dice does not like the competition.

FZ likes Key West for the circle jerk parties with the other fags..........
    We were in KW, it is nice, no doubt, snorlkling was awesome out on the barrier reefs.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

If you go, look for my business card in that famous bar Hemingway used to frequent, the one with a kazillion biz cards all over the walls, pretty neat.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Last Time I was there was during the national lesbian convention.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast