Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    To lay this situation at the feet of Napolitano and the Dems like that poorly written article Ann Coulter published is disingenuous at best.

All the current airport security procedures we have today were conceived during the last administration including the full body scanners and the pat downs.

Chertoff, a former head of Bush's Homeland Security Dept., is a major investor and lobbyist for the full body scanners. I remember hearing about the body scanners about three years ago.

The concept is simple. If you don't use the scanner you get felt up. Most people will us the scanner as they did this thanksgiving holiday. That means more profit for investors like Chertoff and Soros. Yes, I said Soros. He is a big investor in these totally useless scanners.

To liken this to an example of how Obama and his minions are slowly eroding our Constitutional rights is a paranoid delusion fueled by faulty or false news reporting and far right Conservative talk radio, but feel free to see a commie, marxist, fascist, Kenyan pinko behind every bush if it pleases you.

I do fault Obama for allowing the stimulus package to fund buying the useless scanners to the tune of one hundred million dollars. They are not even made in this country. I wonder who slipped that into the bill. I wonder what deals were cut.

There I go, being paranoid again.
    Signature on hold. Trying to find a real Jefferson quote I like. Others here have bogus Jefferson quotes too.

Quote Originally Posted by wgrr View Post
    ... a paranoid delusion fueled by faulty or false news reporting and far right Conservative talk radio, but feel free to see a commie, marxist, fascist, Kenyan pinko behind every bush if it pleases you.
    None of that here.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567