Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 4th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Yes, we are pretty much on the same page GA. You took the time to read the founding fathers something we no longer teach in our schools.

My wife and daughter are both public school teachers. They tell me that our school systems are not teaching American History for real. We now have generations of people who have never been taught the constitution, bill of rights or our history.

These people are now in positions of government. Nancy P for example has no clue of American History or the background to the constitution. These people in charge of DHS and TSA are ignorant of the Bill Of Rights and Supreme Court decisions regarding search and seizures. Things have turned upsidedown legally but the ignorant just go along as sheeple.

We are following the footsteps of Nazi Germany in the 1930s. A good book to read is "Defying Hitler". Our country today has a lot in common with the process that book describes.
    Yeah, I kinda figured you and I were more or less on the same page. Not too many folks out there that understand the 'why's' behind true conservative principles.

I heard today that now the flight attendants are exempt from TSA... I guess everyone and their dog will be exempt except the working stiffs that pay the taxes...

OOOPs, that may be an inflammitory statement... as if I care.

I will be watching Wednesday, lets see how much confusion there is...

And Happy Turkey day to you and your family.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post

I heard today that now the flight attendants are exempt from TSA... I guess everyone and their dog will be exempt except the working stiffs that pay the taxes...
    Were you not the same one that posted about a nation of cry babys and spoiled brats here in this very same thread but yet here you make a statement that is a prime example of that very same thing , Boo Hoo, they don't have to do it so why should I.

By the way just for general information, those Pilots, Flight Attendants, TSA agents and Military members all are working stiffs as well and pay just as much if not more taxes then you do.

P.S. try having you butt shipped all over the world fighting for for other countries rights and freedoms, while having your own liberties and freedoms imposed upon before you BMGing about the rights and freedoms you imagine you have lost here so far.
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat. (President Theodore Roosevelt)

Quote Originally Posted by retired btc View Post
    Were you not the same one that posted about a nation of cry babys and spoiled brats here in this very same thread but yet here you make a statement that is a prime example of that very same thing , Boo Hoo, they don't have to do it so why should I.

By the way just for general information, those Pilots, Flight Attendants, TSA agents and Military members all are working stiffs as well and pay just as much if not more taxes then you do.

P.S. try having you butt shipped all over the world fighting for for other countries rights and freedoms, while having your own liberties and freedoms imposed upon before you BMGing about the rights and freedoms you imagine you have lost here so far.
    Yeah, you are reading my posts... My question to you BTC is what do you think I am saying?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Yeah, you are reading my posts... My question to you BTC is what do you think I am saying?
    I think Jack pretty well sums it up !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2F4...eature=related

better yet what message do you think your conveying ?
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat. (President Theodore Roosevelt)

I think Jack pretty well sums it up !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2F4...eature=related

better yet what message do you think your conveying ?
    Good flick, I remember seeing it when it came out. There are a number of ways to interpret that message; Which one are you saying?

And to your question: I know what I am saying... do you?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Good flick, I remember seeing it when it came out. There are a number of ways to interpret that message; Which one are you saying?

And to your question: I know what I am saying... do you?
    Hmm how did you interpret the meaning,

I took it to mean just as it was meant, plenty of people that have never bothered to serve in the Military Have no idea of the sacrifices made by these service members who provide as Jack says the umbrella of protection, they want it but don't want to contribute their time or efforts to ensure it, yet these same people are the chest pumping flag waving individuals that demand their own rights not be infringe upon.

I don't see you saying anything worth while to be honest, all I have heard so far is BMGing about someone getting something you not.

P.S. There is 5743 individuals to date that are not going to be enjoying their Thanksgiving this year, defending this Country and defending your Rights and Freedoms so while your enjoying yours give Thanks to their sacrifice's for your Rights.

I took it to mean just as it was meant, plenty of people that have never bothered to serve in the Military Have no idea of the sacrifices made by these service members who provide as Jack says the umbrella of protection, they want it but don't want to contribute their time or efforts to ensure it, yet these same people are the chest pumping flag waving individuals that demand their own rights not be infringe upon.

I don't see you saying anything worth while to be honest, all I have heard so far is BMGing about someone getting something you not.

P.S. There is 5743 individuals to date that are not going to be enjoying their Thanksgiving this year, defending this Country and defending your Rights and Freedoms so while your enjoying yours give Thanks to their sacrifice's for your Rights.
    You have not made your case to any degree whatsoever. You keep telling us that for the most part those who have not served in the military have no right to speak out. In other words, never served then you do not have the right to free use of the first amendment.

I guess according to your view that would include the rest of the Bill Of Rights including the protection of the 4th against unreasonable search.

If military service is a requirment as you seem to believe then Obama himself is disqualified.

I am just stating clearly what you seem unable to communicate yourself. Perhaps you can quit babbling and actually clearly state your position. From what you have posted thus far this is the only thing I can conclude.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

http://www.allgov.com/Where_is_the_M..._Others_101123

It's only about the $$$$$

If you wanted to get rid of the TSA cavity searches, someone could make a bundle of money.

Using the same principles of a leak detector.
    The principle design or dielectric principle between refrigerant and air,re-calibrated to detect explosives in a hand held unit.

People would be pleased.

Your opinion of what it was meant to mean...

I agree that many folks that have not served do not understand... but to say one cannot understand without serving is to put folks in a box... Many folks have broader understanding than a box.

To set the record straight: I very well understand WHY the military is critical to the existence and health and freedom of a country. And just for the record: Thank you for your sacrifice; is was and is well appreciated by me. You might be interested to know I do a lot of volunteer work to organize the 'goodie' packages sent to soldiers... been doing this for decades... just do not talk about it much.

Here is the quote from an earlier post:
    I did a study years ago of the founding fathers... I did not realize how much they risked (and lost) to form this country. Many lost their fortunes, some lost their families, and a few were put to capital punishment.

Imagine someone today that believed in freedom enough to risk it all so to say... We have become a nation of cry-babies... everyone wants it all, yet does not want to have to work (or struggle) to get it.
    (end)

Have you studied the founding fathers? I mean read them en mass and studied to understand what they were saying and why? Do you understand what they understood and meant when they wrote the Constitution?

Just for the record: I have high respect for the founding fathers... I think teaching what they understood, and coaching politicians to practice their ways would be a hugely positive thing for this country.

And the comment about cry-babies.. I think you know what I am saying.

Regardless of your political philosophy, and regardless of whether you and I agree on things: Have a GREAT Turkey day!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    You have not made your case to any degree whatsoever. You keep telling us that for the most part those who have not served in the military have no right to speak out. In other words, never served then you do not have the right to free use of the first amendment.

I guess according to your view that would include the rest of the Bill Of Rights including the protection of the 4th against unreasonable search.

If military service is a requirment as you seem to believe then Obama himself is disqualified.

I am just stating clearly what you seem unable to communicate yourself. Perhaps you can quit babbling and actually clearly state your position. From what you have posted thus far this is the only thing I can conclude.
    LOl your hilarious Hugh to say the least , keep trying to spin it anyway you want. What part of of it do you not understand, What have you every done for your Country other then run it down by Trolling on these board BMGing about your Rights and Freedoms you imagine you have lost. Maybe its time you put your big boy pants on and head to DC and do the Job you think so many others have failed at.

Here is the quote from an earlier post:
    I did a study years ago of the founding fathers...

Have you studied the founding fathers? I mean read them en mass and studied to understand what they were saying and why?

My studies led me to understand they actualy fought to preserve these Rights & Freedoms by going out engaging the enemy, risking life and limb not sitting on some forum crying the blues.

I could not imagine them in this time frame accomplishing the same feats, to many people these days are nothing more then posers in their Patriotism, they want it and support it as long as it fits their needs and they don't have to do anything extra to get it. And the comment about cry-babies.. I think you know what I am saying.

Regardless of your political philosophy, and regardless of whether you and I agree on things: Have a GREAT Turkey day!
    I will be spending my Turkey day with with Vets of both the present and previous wars. Enjoy yours as well !

I will be spending my Turkey day with with Vets of both the present and previous wars. Enjoy yours as well !
    You and I are more on the same page than either may realize.

My point about the FF was they risked much for what they believed in! Most folks today will not... Call it whatever... IMO if someone is not passionate enough about something to put it front and center... well they may not deserve it.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

You and I are more on the same page than either may realize.

My point about the FF was they risked much for what they believed in! Most folks today will not... Call it whatever... IMO if someone is not passionate enough about something to put it front and center... well they may not deserve it.
    Exactly my sentiments as well, It is my firm belief that there are way to many arm chair Patriots out there, its easy to sit in the warm comfort of ones home and cry foul , but its an whole different story when asked to actualy take a stand, get out there and take the fight to the source. The Internet is full of these type of people.

I see people every day that have actualy done more then just talk about it and then I read on these forums percieved Patriots spouting about their rights and freedoms being infringed upon and doing nothing but sitting in their easy chairs singing the blues.

Its really scary to think that as individual's we have become so spoiled and pampered we have become content to let others do our fighting for us.

If these Internet Warriors really want to do something then let them get out there and take the fight to the source rather then cowering behind their computor screens in fear.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast