Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 4th Amendment

Unhappy Interseting idea

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    I wonder if they would think me a troublemaker if I declined to take a walk through the scanner or get felt up but offered to drop my pants and bend over in front of them?
    They will probably by that time have come up with the idea of a quickie colonoscopy to invade us.

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    There was a lady in the news Tuesday evening that wore a bikini under her overcoat... She even showed the news camera. She said she was going to take off her coat, then refuse the X-ray, then ask TSA if there was any way she could be hiding anything.

I think Mr Obama and his pimp Napolitano (sp) have stubbed their toe seriously here... be interesting to see how this washes out.

BTW: News today (Wednesday) Many higher level govt officials and congresscritters are exempt from TSA also.
    http://apnews.myway.com/article/20101124/D9JM7I381.html

@*$%&#$*&@#%^$
    The whole program started under the he Bush Administration in 2002 I believe. This was not cooked up by the Obama administration. They should have stopped it in my opinion. In that respect I agree.
    Signature on hold. Trying to find a real Jefferson quote I like. Others here have bogus Jefferson quotes too.

Quote Originally Posted by 2cool4us View Post
    They will probably by that time have come up with the idea of a quickie colonoscopy to invade us.
    That is next when the "colon bomber" strikes.
    Signature on hold. Trying to find a real Jefferson quote I like. Others here have bogus Jefferson quotes too.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456