Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I have a 45 cal. semi-auto Glock which, for the first time, i took with me to change out this furnace in a vacant home of a high crime area . The clip was pushed in the gun but i didnt allow a bullet into the chamber --- I was reluctant to do this as i hoped and prayed that i would never ever have to fire it at someone ; plus , you cannot carry a concealed weapon in my State. Anyways...i put it in the bottom of my 5 gallon white pail and put something over it. Had it close by where i was working in the basement. Each time i went out to the Work Van, i took it with me . No one approached me and i was thankful for that.

Do any of you routinely carry a gun to high crime areas when doing hvac ??? And, have you ever had to take it out ?

See 9mm thread on this page.
    How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

pLEASE PLEASE CHECK OUT THE 9MM THREAD......

Sorry bout the yellin but theres a thread about this very subject, http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=2858
    with 2282 replys and 54789 views! You read every reply there fella! [wait till you get to the eye candy]
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Screw the 9mm thread. He has a 45. That is a real pistol.

I take mine also

I have took a 9mm in my tool bag to this one place

'pLEASE PLEASE CHECK OUT THE 9MM THREAD......
    Sorry bout the yellin but theres a thread about this very subject, http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=2858
    with 2282 replys and 54789 views! You read every reply there fella! [wait till you get to the eye candy
    '

Didnt know that thread was about taking a gun to jobsites ; the thread is 176 pages long ! Can u give me the part abot the 'eye candy' thing that you refer to ??? Thanks

That thread was about making a choice to carry a gun and which gun would be best for a gay HVAC guy.

So what I carry a six battery maglite ha ha.

Just do what I do... let your boss get you ticked off enough you look REALLY grumpy.. not many will mess with ya then lol.

Originally posted by framehvac
    So what I carry a six battery maglite ha ha.
    Yeah well up here in Canada We carry 6 D cell mag lights !
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

I carry North American Arms mini revolver just about everywhere. I don't believe anyplace is safe, anymore.

I have always "carried" or had my P89 or Colt Lawman III close at hand when in "iffy" areas. Even when the company I worked for forbade firearms, I was prepared.

I don't intend to do battle with anyone. I just want to be able to shoot some bastard in the back if he/she gets the drop on me, steals my possesions and is stupid enough not to do me in.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

if you carry a gun be prepared to use it. if not be sure to file down the sights, so it wont hurt so bad when someone sticks it up your ass.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast