? about a oil/gas furnace

Its a Lennox oil furnace (of4-80-m), with a upflow ADAMS speedflame that someone converted, 35,000-225,000 btu input. Still has a barometric draft regulator in flue, 2.35wc gas pressure and low pressure at meter.. Combustion test looked better with more gas, stopped at 3.35w.c. Have mid 500 stack at that point and high o2. If you can give me a few words i would be interested in hearing info you may knw about the set up

This is the kind of technical info that is not discussed in the open forums.

If your in the trade. Get your post count up to `15, and apply for pro membership.

Then you can ask and get answers to this type of question. Lots of discussions about combustion testing, and proper set up.

We also have an educational forum.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Last I checked it said general discusion, any topic, hvac or otherwise... I am in the field, things just did not make sence. Do not knw everything about oil conversions and thought it would be fun starting a topic. Figure the stack will be on the high side, being a conversion and could have a bad o2 sensor or been little close to the air damper having high o2(tho don't think i was) Not sure why gas pressure was so low at meter tho

It does say that.

But technical discussions aren't done in the open forums. Follow my advise in my other post.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Give it up. You aren't gonna get an answer to your question here unless you are a pro member, and arguing with a moderator isn't exactly a good thing to do.
    Not as lean, not as mean, but I'm still a hardcore, ass-kicking, hard charging Marine! Oohrah!