Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    At McDonalds counter the other day (eating McD's should be punishment enough), little kid at the counter trying to order with his parents standing right there kid couldn't read the menu board so the counter person recited the whole thing.................twice. Then the kid didn't want this on his cheese burger and he didn't want that (this is McD, NOT BK) then the second little kid runs up, same crap, then the third, yep couldn't read the stupid menu either. Then it's the parents turn, GUESS WHAT!!!? Yep, same exact thing damn near exploded right on the spot, I'm not exagerating here, this took well over 10 minutes. If it had not been the only place within 10 miles to eat I'd have left after the second kid stepped up.
    A good HVAC tech knows how, an educated HVAC tech knows why!

DEM

Not trying to start an ARP thread... but it seems these folks come out of the woodwork when a liberal is in office... Then when common sense prevails they go away...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Galatians 2:20-21; Colossians 1: 21-22 & 26-27; 3:1-4; Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service.

Everytime I'm at a fast food place where you prepare your own soda I'm stuck behind the guy who will fill his cup up, take a huge drink while blocking the machine from everyone else, fill his cup again, and then take another drink before moving on. Too many people walking around in their own little world unaware of the rest of us.

I see it's "venting day".

OK, last friday coming out of a store to a woman screaming obscenities about a $300 ticket for parking in a handicap space. (not handicapped, in fact she could use the excercise! if you know what I mean!) Driving out of the parking lot, had to stop for a city worker in the street & the guy behind me laying into his horn pitching a fit!

It even happens at home: my GF trying to answer a text why holding a garage window I'm fixing, her daughter also custom orders at McD's.

God, please make it stop!

Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    VMC is just gruppy.
    I hate to do it but I gotta agree. except I believe it's spelled grumpy. Frickin Pittsburg schools.
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Nope, Gruppy is a real HVAC-Talk term.
    A good HVAC tech knows how, an educated HVAC tech knows why!

DEM

Quote Originally Posted by heaterman View Post
    Nope, Gruppy is a real HVAC-Talk term.
    I've heard that there are some guys around here that fit that description ... not sure whom that would be. ...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    VMC is just gruppy.

I was OK last Sunday ...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Quote Originally Posted by vmc1161 View Post
    I was OK last Sunday ...

You mean Sunday night, when the Pats beat up Pittsburgh.

Quote Originally Posted by mlstark View Post
    You mean Sunday night, when the Pats beat up Pittsburgh.

Oh, really ... did they ...

Quote Originally Posted by jim147 View Post
    I hate people in general. I work on the machines. I just have to deal with the people to get to them and to get paid.

The rest of the time I'm at my place in the middle of nowhere for a reason.

jim
    x3.

most of my co-workers cant figure out why I spend as much time as possible on the ocean and AWAY FROM the sight of land.

I must be grumpy too.

I'm sorry, it's my fault?

the only time I ever went to Starbucks, I stood at the counter for 5 minutes staring at a 12' x 40' menu board that was fairly confusing.

After 5 minutes of annoying the 16 year old gum chewing prima donna behind the counter I finally asked "ya got any regular coffee in this joint? Just give me black coffee with one sugar"

which she replied in her best California girl attitude, "whatever" and walked away.

sorry.
    "Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    I'm sorry, it's my fault?

the only time I ever went to Starbucks, I stood at the counter for 5 minutes staring at a 12' x 40' menu board that was fairly confusing.

After 5 minutes of annoying the 16 year old gum chewing prima donna behind the counter I finally asked "ya got any regular coffee in this joint? Just give me black coffee with one sugar"

which she replied in her best California girl attitude, "whatever" and walked away.

sorry.
    I never was or will be part of the 'Starbucks' crowd... I guess I am just 'not cool'...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Galatians 2:20-21; Colossians 1: 21-22 & 26-27; 3:1-4; Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast